JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   Showers (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2630887-showers.html)

2pinks&ablue March 1st, 2013 06:23 PM

Showers

Because I just got out of the shower :lol:

How long does it normally take you to shower?
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc)
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash?

crunchywannabe March 1st, 2013 06:48 PM

Re: Showers

How long does it normally take you to shower?usually between 5-10 min. I like it hot, but can't stand it for long... I'm all business in there
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc)face, shampoo, shave under arms, rinse, conditioner, shave rest, rinse, body wash, rinse, out
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash?yes. I am always looking at ingredient lists now. I like Live Clean, but I am still searching for my ALL TIME favorite non toxic bath products

Jessimaaka March 1st, 2013 07:16 PM

How long does it normally take you to shower? 5 minutes, unless its the weekend and DH is home, that extends to 10!
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc) Yup, wet hair, shampoo, soap body, rinse body and hair, conditioner, shave, rinse hair
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash? I just have one that supposedly reduces frizz

magz88 March 1st, 2013 09:25 PM

The amount of time it takes depends on if I am shaving my legs or not. 10-20 minutes I would say.

Order is shampoo/conditioner/armpits and if I am doing them then legs/bikini.

sweety_pie March 2nd, 2013 04:20 AM

How long does it normally take you to shower? in the winter 20-25 mins (love the hot water, just can't get out! :P )
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc) I wet hair, shampoo, rinse hair, soap body, rinse body, shave.
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash? Not shampoo, but I have to have Dove soap.

2pinks&ablue March 2nd, 2013 05:27 AM

How long does it normally take you to shower? Probably about 15 minutes.
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc) Wet hair, shampoo, rinse, conditioner in , wash body, shave, rinse conditioner out.
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash? Not really, no.

mccaroline March 2nd, 2013 09:06 AM

How long does it normally take you to shower? If time isn't an issue 25 min, if need be I can be out in 10 min. I love a long hot shower.
Do you do things in a particular order? (Shampoo, soap, shave, etc) Shampoo, shave, wash, face.
Are you picky about brands of shampoo, conditioner, soap/body wash? I really like Dove, especially their cucumber green tea