JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   What are you wearing? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2642314-what-you-wearing.html)

mccaroline April 10th, 2013 07:07 PM

What are you wearing?

With all this weird weather we've been having, well at least here where it's hot one day and snowing the next, what are you wearing? Have you taken out the spring clothes and packed the parka yet? Still in boots or progressed to runners?

I don't know about you but my closets don't have room for sweaters and t-shirts and I have no idea how to dress the kids before school every morning.

Jessimaaka April 11th, 2013 04:31 AM

Re: What are you wearing?

I've got everything out. I don't put away my 'winter' clothes, I just shove them to the back of the closet, so I haven't shoved them back. My winter jackets are still in the front hall, and I have a bunch of sweaters and jackets hanging on our hooks behind the door...its kinda messy!

I have stuff for Cam out, his 2 snowsuits (super tight on him!), sweaters, a jacket, and a combination of winter hats and light spring touques!

Our front hall is a bit of a disaster area. I can't wait for Mother Nature to make up her mind!

Irish_Wristwatch April 11th, 2013 04:56 AM

mostly spring stuff, but like Jess i dont put away the winter stuff, i just put it in the back of the closet and move the other stuff to the front, so its always there if we need it

mccaroline April 11th, 2013 05:45 AM

I packed a bunch of stuff when I was trying to make our closets look bigger that now I wish I hadn't. I only kept 2 sweaters for each girl, but I did keep both a spring jacket and a winter coat for each of them. I just wish I had thought ahead enough to keep a raincoat for each of them too.

Countrymom4 April 11th, 2013 06:45 AM

We have it all out, winter and 2 sets of splash pants for everyone.

Jessimaaka April 11th, 2013 08:33 AM

Just wanted to add...I was unsure about opening this thread based on the title :giggle:...and just yesterday, in my PR, someone had a thread titled "Quickie" :lol:

Irish_Wristwatch April 11th, 2013 12:49 PM

^ lol, too funny

my first thought was why do you care what im wearing LOL for the record its sweatpants and a tank top though :P

Jessimaaka April 11th, 2013 01:09 PM

Lol, I was probably in workout clothes since I answered first thing in the morning :lol:

mccaroline April 11th, 2013 02:18 PM

LOL! You ladies are funny!

If we're sharing, I was in my PJ's when I posted this since I haven't been feeling well and I was posting from bed.

Ever April 11th, 2013 02:27 PM

We still have our cold weather stuff out but I'm trying to pull out the spring and summer things to get them sorted. If we ever need it that is!

2pinks&ablue April 11th, 2013 06:48 PM

I still have most of my clothes out, except my tank tops, but they're just folded on the top shelf.