JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   Birthday Temps indicator for life? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2642579-birthday-temps-indicator-for-life.html)

crunchywannabe April 11th, 2013 07:26 PM

Birthday Temps indicator for life?

With all of this extreme weather we're experiencing lately did you notice any correlation with what the temperatures were like when your baby was born and the weather they thrive the most in later in life?

For example my friend's daughter was born in the middle of one of the hottest summers as of late... and is a total summer/beach baby! Her son, born in November doesn't do well with warm Temps, but never complains in the cold.

At this rate I'm just praying all the snow is long gone by the time baby arrives at the end of May!

Jessimaaka April 11th, 2013 07:32 PM

Re: Birthday Temps indicator for life?

Lol, I'm curious about this too! Cam was a summer baby of one of the hottest summers in the last 50 years or so (was breaking records from I believe it was 1955 mostly last year), so we'll see if he does better in warm temps...does not bode well for a Canadian baby :lol:

mccaroline April 12th, 2013 06:54 AM

Nope, no correlation so far here.

DD1 was born in January during the biggest snowstorm that year, she hates winter and being cold.

DD2 was born on a cool rainy day in the spring and does not like to be wet at all, as in didn't even like baths or pools for the first 3 years of her life and still refuses to shower because she doesn't like water touching her face.

DS, we'll have to see as his personality develops. He was born on a sunny hot July day.

Countrymom4 April 12th, 2013 09:05 AM

DD#1 was born in a average summer and she is so hot blooded she skates with out a sweater all the time

DD#2 was a late fall baby there was snow, but she hates cold

DD#1 is a average summer baby and he loves both winter and summer

DD#2 was born early fall and right now I think he likes spring/summer just for the fact he can get outside and play !

Kelz88 April 12th, 2013 09:30 AM

My kids seem to do well any temp, well the older ones anyways.

I however was born in spring, and I cannot stand weather to hot or too cold. I am the happiest in spring and fall :)

Irish_Wristwatch April 12th, 2013 11:11 AM

hmm thats an interesting idea, Ive had one summer baby and winter baby and a fall baby. They are too little to complain about heat or cold yet though

magz88 April 12th, 2013 02:18 PM

I believe in this idea.

2pinks&ablue April 14th, 2013 10:30 AM

My DD#1 was born in early September, and DS was born in late January. Neither of them love the cold (but don't really complain about it either), they definitely prefer summer. DD#2 and DD#3 are too little to tell yet.