JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   What would you... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2663461-what-would-you.html)

mccaroline July 4th, 2013 05:56 AM

What would you...

Not want to live without?

After just moving and living with the bare minimum for the past 3 weeks people thought my priorities were a little weird when I told them the two items that I hated living without. So tell me what wouldn't you want to live without in your house?

Irish_Wristwatch July 4th, 2013 06:02 AM

Re: What would you...

my computer, id go crazy without it

Jessimaaka July 4th, 2013 06:53 AM

You didn't tell us what the two were :p

Cell phone (so I could access JM and FB) and charger

Everything else I think I could handle being without for a bit.

mccaroline July 4th, 2013 07:00 AM

My two are my dining room table and my couch! Good grief, I so missed having a place where we could all sit and eat and when DS isn't in a highchair at a table he gets up and runs around instead of eating. I also missed having a soft place to sit after working and painting all day. Camp chairs are nice and all but not the most comfortable when your sore and tired.

crunchywannabe July 4th, 2013 08:42 AM

Can I say my little boy? Oh man, I couldn't ever live without him. heck, I can't even shower without having him nearby! :)

Really though I wouldn't mind going a little more 'off the grid', but I wouldn't want to give up our fridge.freezer!

2pinks&ablue July 4th, 2013 06:33 PM

Other than family, of course, my computer and coffee maker :lol:

Countrymom4 July 5th, 2013 07:31 AM

:lol: when we have power outages the coffee pot is usually the firth thing to get plugged into the generator.

my two would have to be a fridge and .... not really sure

mccaroline July 5th, 2013 07:51 AM

See I told you my priorities were messed up. I could live without the computer, phone, even my coffee pot, but a comfortable place to sit and a place to eat a meal are must haves for me.

Jessimaaka July 5th, 2013 08:43 AM

That's not messed up! I spend the majority of my day on the floor right now otherwise I'd probably pick couch too!

magz88 July 7th, 2013 07:21 PM

My computer and my contact lens solution. :)

Kelz88 July 8th, 2013 07:41 AM

It may be a bit odd but a hairbrush. When I first moved into my own place I didnt have one and it was just bad lol, i looked like a slept in a ditch for a week lmao