JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   Weekend What's Up? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/2686812-weekend-whats-up.html)

Jessimaaka October 18th, 2013 06:19 PM

Weekend What's Up?

What's everyone up to this weekend??

Irish_Wristwatch October 19th, 2013 05:30 AM

Re: Weekend What's Up?

my Will turns 2 on sunday!!! we are having his party today

Jessifer October 19th, 2013 06:55 AM

I'm in desperate need of a new winter jacket. The one I have is about 6-7 years old. I was going to get one last year but since I was pregnant (2nd trimester) there was no point and fortunately my belly was still small enough to fit in the one I had. I might go to the mall either today or tomorrow to shop for a new one.

Jessimaaka October 19th, 2013 10:05 AM

Happy birthday Will! My bathroom is almost done! (remember back at the beginning of August where it would take just a week???)

We also got some pumpkins at Lowes for $3 so I am drying out the seeds and am going to roast them tomorrow...I couldn't wait until we carve our good ones lol.

mccaroline October 19th, 2013 07:39 PM

I sat through a ringette officiating rule change clinic. I took notes but I have no idea what they were talking about.

Tomorrow I'm reading at church and some friends are coming over.

Jessifer October 20th, 2013 06:39 AM

Found my winter jacket! Got it at Zara's, the very first store I walked into, and it fit like a glove.

I was actually surprised that except for Sears and The Bay, most of the stores I went to didn't have their winter jackets out yet. You'd think that they'd be out by now.

crunchywannabe October 20th, 2013 09:41 AM

DH was supposed to go on a military ex this weekend, but ended up staying home. We've been lazy just watching hockey on tv(online) this weekend! Today I want to bake!

Irish_Wristwatch October 20th, 2013 11:58 AM

we went to costco today, it was a mad house, never again will i go on the weekend, i thought it was bad when i normally go! I was very wrong :P

mccaroline October 21st, 2013 06:39 AM

Oh yeah! Costco is terrible on weekends! I tried that once.

We had a great afternoon with our friends yesterday, then for supper we all went to Crabby Joe's got the kids their free meals and enjoyed nice meals ourselves.

Oh yeah! Costco is terrible on weekends! I tried that once.

We had a great afternoon with our friends yesterday, then for supper we all went to Crabby Joe's got the kids their free meals and enjoyed nice meals ourselves.