JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   What would you like to see in this group? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/649869-what-would-you-like-to-see-group.html)

sydandlogan'smommy July 16th, 2007 10:36 AM

I know Vero has already asked this question but I thought I would ask again.

Is there anything in particular that you would like to do to get this board moving a bit more? Do you want to continue the picture challenge that was started a while back? Do you want to play games?

Does everyone just visit every couple of days or every day?

Please give me some feedback as I am new at being a co-host.

TIA

Miranda and Maria's mommy July 16th, 2007 08:29 PM

I know for me, I tend to visit ever few days....

Questions of the day are fun, random picture thread...

I can't think of anything else right now Megan....I'll have to get back to you on that.

Julka July 17th, 2007 05:14 AM

Quote:

I can't think of anything else right now Megan....[/b]
Megan? :lol:

I visit every day, usually, just to check for new threads... QOTD are great, yes, and don't necessarily have to do with Canada...
Maybe some games, photo contests, or picture threads like Diane said. Also, you can go to blogthings.com and post random quizes for people to take

sydandlogan'smommy July 17th, 2007 08:44 AM

Quote:

Quote:

I visit every day, usually, just to check for new threads... QOTD are great, yes, and don't necessarily have to do with Canada...
Maybe some games, photo contests, or picture threads like Diane said. Also, you can go to blogthings.com and post random quizes for people to take
[/b]
Thanks Julia, I will check out that blogthings.com.

I laughed at Megan too....nice name though! LOL You know I love you Diane!!!!!

Melz July 17th, 2007 09:20 AM

I usually come to check new threads as well. I come and check every few days... Im on JM at least 10 times through out the day tho.
We just need to get it moving much more and Im not sure how to do it.. Maybe new games.. QOTD's. Picture contests.

I know theres a few ladies in my PR that are from Canada and I dont think they came here. And there were about 6 I believe in the Jan DDC and I only see one from there. So Im just not thinking that a lot of Canadians know this is here.. Im sure if they did this place would pick up a lot

Miranda and Maria's mommy July 17th, 2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[/b]
Thanks Julia, I will check out that blogthings.com.

I laughed at Megan too....nice name though! LOL You know I love you Diane!!!!!
[/b]
My bad....Jen after our conversation today on MSN...you'll know why I was thinking that name....

sydandlogan'smommy July 18th, 2007 06:12 AM

Diane I understand now! B)

Nikki. July 18th, 2007 09:09 PM

QOTD and maybe a picture theme of the week would be fun.

The host resource page has a couple of game/activity ideas.

Kilikina July 19th, 2007 09:16 AM

I try to come on here at least every few days but I don't always post. I frequent quite a few other boards and don't always post either. I will try more often to come on and post.
I think games and little quizzes would be fun. A picture thread (maybe picture uno) would be fun. I can't always post a pic, cause my comp acts up, but I will try.

Terri. March 9th, 2008 11:40 AM

I visit every few days ... I don't know I like things how they are, but that's just me!