JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Canadian Mommies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/)
-   -   How did you find (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f147-canadian-mommies/65260-how-did-you-find.html)

nat81 August 22nd, 2005 06:13 PM

I was looking up information on pregnancy while on birth control :blink: and found the unplanned pregnancy board. There was so much support and important information there that I became hooked! Also, none of my friends were pregnant or had any children so it was nice to have a place where I could ask questions and not feel alone.

Pheonix August 22nd, 2005 06:26 PM

I was looking for a pregnancy chat room because I get so bored. I'm not allowed to work because the doc thinks that if I work to hard then I might loose the kid. So I wanted something to do and a place were I could ask questions. I dont have a mom near me to awnser my questions, so I guess in a way this forum is my mom substitute.. lol

Jody August 22nd, 2005 06:55 PM

I found it on google, I had just found out I was pregnant and was looking for support and stuff, JM was at the top of the results list, so this is where I went and have been here ever since! I love this board!

~Cupcake~ August 22nd, 2005 07:35 PM

I was looking up due date/ovulation calculators LOL

_Brandy_ August 23rd, 2005 07:56 AM

A friend of mine from another board pointed me here. We were both members of the Labor of Love boards before they closed and our playgroup board is still together.

nat81 August 23rd, 2005 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by brandybehr@Aug 23 2005, 09:56 AM
A friend of mine from another board pointed me here.* We were both members of the Labor of Love boards before they closed and our playgroup board is still together.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Wow, that so neat!

PIXIEDUST August 23rd, 2005 12:26 PM

I ws put out of work whenI was 27 weeks and was bored so I googles pregnancy message boards ..and the rest the say is history :P

1Bow&amp;2Bowties Mama August 23rd, 2005 01:34 PM

I knew Patty(Pattyandthemoos) on our ddc on another board and after she had Brandon she went mia for a long time so I asked about her and a mutal friend told Patty i had been asking about her and Brandon. So Patty sent me an email with the link to JM and I have been here ever since. :cheer:

babybarrett August 24th, 2005 12:07 PM

Unfortunately, I found JM the day I miscarried. I was looking on the internet for information/chat board to ask about my m/c symptoms.

FORTUNATELY, I found the most helpful and supportive board out there! Despite the circumstances, I'm so glad I found JM. I'll never leave! LOL

MamaBx3 August 24th, 2005 01:43 PM

I was doing a search for "pregnancy message boards" and I came across this site!

I love it.. I'm so glad I found it!

Tiggy August 25th, 2005 07:56 PM

I was looking something up on Yahoo Search, and found JM! :)

mrobinson August 25th, 2005 09:45 PM

Google!

.H.e.a.t.h.e.r. August 25th, 2005 11:10 PM

google for pregnancy message boards.

nat81 August 26th, 2005 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by babybarrett@Aug 24 2005, 02:07 PM
Unfortunately, I found JM the day I miscarried.* I was looking on the internet for information/chat board to ask about my m/c symptoms.

FORTUNATELY, I found the most helpful and supportive board out there!* Despite the circumstances, I'm so glad I found JM.* I'll never leave! LOL
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]

Sorry about your m/c. I'm glad you found support here :smile: !