JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   The Candy Shack (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1972-candy-shack/)
-   -   HappyBabyBump/Erin1826 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1972-candy-shack/2663379-happybabybump-erin1826.html)

Erin1826 July 3rd, 2013 05:30 PM

HappyBabyBump/Erin1826

I haven't seen you on here in a while. I think it's because you're busy moving across the ocean? Thought I'd post a topic here to catch your attention when you get back online. :)
Hope you're doing well. I look forward to chatting with you!

Erin1826 July 21st, 2013 09:48 PM

Re: HappyBabyBump/Erin1826

Yay! You're back!

So you're having a boy, right? Have you decided on name yet? We're super excited to be having a girl! We're 99.9% sure that her name is Lucille Elizabeth. I'll call her Luci or Lulu. :) Lucille was DH's grandmother's name, and Elizabeth is my middle name.

I know you've had some stressful events happen lately, but how has the pregnancy been treating you otherwise?

HappyBabyB July 22nd, 2013 08:33 AM

Hey buddy!

Yes we're having a boy! We have been arguing (all in fun) about naming the baby but yesterday we finally made a breakthrough! Right now we both agree on Maddox David :) I love love love Maddox and David is my husbands first name.

I absolutely LOVE the name Lucille! The nicknames are super cute too :)

The pregnancy has been pretty easy on me physically. How has it been for you?
I am starting to get to the point where I want to get to the end and meet my little guy! But my home is not ready for a baby yet, I still need to buy almost everything for him. Are you and your hubby ready and all set up for your little girls arrival? I know you have other kids, do you need to buy anything new for this one?

Erin1826 July 22nd, 2013 09:52 AM

Good morning! :)

I love the name Maddox. My husband and I agreed on nothing while discussing boy names. Boy names are hard!

We have most everything we need. I'm still looking for a double stroller since DS will be just under 3 when Luci comes. A lot of Jack's newborn clothes are gender neutral enough that we can reuse them, but I definitely need to get a few cute girly things.

Where in CA are you? I'm in San Diego until till Wednesday visiting my brother and his family. Think we're going to Del Mar beach today.
**Edit: I just saw from your registry that you're in (or near) Vacaville. My sister-in-law (the one I'm visiting in SD) is from there.

HappyBabyB August 9th, 2013 03:22 PM

Yes Vacaville! It's a great town with really good shopping. I like that we're close to base but were also far enough away so we don't feel like we're surrounded by the military 24/7.
How was San Diego? Did you go to any amusement parks? Hubby and I want to take his daughter to Disney land one day (is that in San Diego? Not sure). We took her to Disney world when she was 4 and she didn't do too well, she was scared of most of the rides. But I think now that she's a couple years older she might like more of the stuff it has to offer.

Erin1826 August 9th, 2013 07:18 PM

San Diego was awesome. My brother has 2 boys, 3 and 5, so Jack got to play with his cousins. We went to the zoo and the beach. Jack got to ride on the top of a double decker bus at the zoo, which for him is like the awesomest thing in the world.

Disneyland is in Anaheim, LA basically. I LOVE amusement parks. Can't wait to take the kids to Disneyland when they're older!