JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Cesarean Section Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f239-cesarean-section-birth/)
-   -   future pregnancies... vbac or repeat c/s? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f239-cesarean-section-birth/2123876-future-pregnancies-vbac-repeat-c-s.html)

Gaby&Emmy'sMama October 5th, 2010 06:10 PM

future pregnancies... vbac or repeat c/s?

those of you who are planning on having more children, are you doing to attempt a VBAC, or have a repeat section?

I'm not having more children, but if I were I would be having a repeat c/s

CCR October 5th, 2010 06:41 PM

Re: future pregnancies... vbac or repeat c/s?

repeat C/S here

dream2bemommy22 October 6th, 2010 01:53 PM

VBAC. I had a csection with my DD, a VBAC with my son, but i always run the risk that i will not have a supportive doctor, or run the risk of needing an emergency csection. But if i had it my way i would VBAC all the way again.

MeggysMommy October 6th, 2010 08:42 PM

If I continue with the same doctor which I hope so because he seems to be the only intelligent person in this town I will have a repeat c-section if the baby is breech, but if the baby is head down and I wish to he is supportive of a VBAC.

Marias Mama October 6th, 2010 11:27 PM

repeat c/s

SandKmommy October 7th, 2010 12:46 AM

all depends on when/if we have another and if we live here. If we live here I will not be allowed to have a VBAC unless the hospital changes its rules. They deem vbac's unsafe and will not allow anyone to have one :(

aussie_mama22 October 7th, 2010 03:46 AM

Ive had both a vaginal and c/s birth and with both came complications.
Weighing up what I went through with both Id really like to try a vbac. Although if I end up with gestational diabetes again and a big baby I will probable opt for a repeat c/s.

Crystal O_o October 7th, 2010 01:36 PM

repeat c/s

Kierasmom October 11th, 2010 03:56 PM

I'm hoping for a VBAC.

gratefulmama October 11th, 2010 08:13 PM

I'm pretty sure I will opt for a repeat C-section.

My3Boys64 October 12th, 2010 07:58 AM

I said repeat b/c I have already had 2 sections and I am afraid to try a VBA2C - but I have a new OB who is skilled in VBACs and if she thinks its safe, I will consider it.

MomTo3LittleBoys October 18th, 2010 11:22 PM

If I get pregnant sooner than I want (May) then I would prob have to have a repeat c/s. If I were to wait long to get prego then I may try a vbac. I would love to have a vbac but IDK.

doremi October 19th, 2010 12:36 AM

I would like to try for a VBAC, but haven't had a chance to talk seriously with my OB yet. DH would like me to have a repeat c/s, but says as long as the dr. okays a vbac attempt, he would be alright with it.

cudabear November 7th, 2010 07:47 PM

I had a classical incision. I have to have a C/S next time. But, I am not sure I will get pregnant again.

mmten7 November 8th, 2010 02:02 AM

My doctors office actually advocates VBAC's believe it or not. We have a midwife in our office...so I'm sure she plays a huge roll!

I am opting to have a repeat c-section this time....and only because I'm having my tubes tied at delivery. If we were having more children, I would try a VBAC.

mythreesons November 8th, 2010 06:33 AM

I had hoped to VBAC with #2, but at 39 weeks, he was measuring over 10 lbs so my OB didn't feel comfortable with me having a vaginal birth.

NickieH November 8th, 2010 08:00 AM

Repeat c/s here. I don't really have the option for VBAC cuz my OB and our hospital won't do them, but I don't think I would try for one even if it was an option.

chris93 April 23rd, 2012 12:04 AM

'm hoping for a VBAC.

MamaRuth2011 April 23rd, 2012 01:44 AM

I've had two prior C/S..most recent one was Nov 10th so any more children will come by repeat c/s

Dee Darling 3 April 23rd, 2012 08:43 AM

I've had a tubal, so I'm not sure what I'd do. I'd probably try for a VBAC.