SUPER EASY Hash browns potato soup
1 onion, chopped
1 Tablespoon butter or oil
3 (14oz cans) chicken broth
1 (32oz) bag frozen hash browns
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups milk
1 lb of velveeta cheese
(Optional) bacon bits
Salt and pepper to taste
(Obviously this is an easy recipe to dr up and change to your liking I like to use more hash browns too this is just the base recipe!)
1) Saute onion in butter or oil until transparent.
2) Add broth, bring to boil.
3) Add hash browns, bring to boil.
4) Add soups (dont dilute) and milk, bring to boil.
5) Add cheese and heat until cheese melts, serve with bacon bits on top.
ENJOY!! Its yummy!! This is something I cook when were in a rush and still want something good!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:26 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.