JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Choosing Not to Vaccinate (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f325-choosing-not-to-vaccinate/)
-   -   ~ Vaccine Book Discussions ~ (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f325-choosing-not-to-vaccinate/1593749-vaccine-book-discussions.html)

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 10th, 2009 01:43 PM

~ Vaccine Book Discussions ~

Welcome to choosing not to vaccinate! The following are the books we have started discussing. You are welcome to bump up those threads &/or add to them with your perspective. (Thank you for doing it!)

The Vaccine Book by Dr. Robert Sears

The Sanctity of Human Blood by Dr. Tim O'Shea

The Vaccine Guide: Risks and Benefits For Children and Adults by Randall Neustaedter

Scared Spark

Feel free to suggest other books on this thread! Come back and check often for more book discussions!

Cheers,

Michelle

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 11th, 2009 08:51 PM

Re: Books you'd like to discuss!

Do you want to start with Dr. Sears Vaccine book next week?

Tofu Bacon June 12th, 2009 06:11 AM

Ooo, good idea! I'll see if I can get it from the library... that is, if it ever stops raining so I can bike there!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 12th, 2009 07:22 AM

Awesome! I think lots of people have read it or want to read it or want to read a discussion about it.

::er!ca:: June 12th, 2009 11:28 AM

I'm in for any discussion! :D Just let me know!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 13th, 2009 01:35 PM

Sounds great! I think we'll start the Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears next week.

^RaineDrop^ June 13th, 2009 03:07 PM

I have the book and I don't like it at all.. But I'm totally down for 'discussing' it ;)

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 13th, 2009 06:20 PM

I think that's why it would be awesome to discuss it. I think everyone has a great perspective on why it's good or bad and this is the place to air it.

ragmama June 13th, 2009 09:08 PM

Oh good, I have that one! Let's discuss! :D

Tribeca June 14th, 2009 01:14 PM

That's about the ONLY book I don't have...I'm not a Sears fan particularly. I find he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

I would be interested in the discussion however...if I can get it from my library I will read it but Im not gonna spend $$ on it!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) June 14th, 2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribeca (Post 16214061)
That's about the ONLY book I don't have...I'm not a Sears fan particularly. I find he talks out of both sides of his mouth.

I would be interested in the discussion however...if I can get it from my library I will read it but Im not gonna spend $$ on it!

:lol:

mommy23boys October 13th, 2009 02:39 PM

Re: ~ Vaccine Book Discussions ~

reading and love, "The Sanctity of human blood: Vaccination is not immunization" by tim o'shea. VERY GOOD!!!

Connor&EmmettsMommy October 16th, 2009 08:20 PM

Thanks :) I haven't been on here in awhile and was hoping to find some good books, I figured in the past year and a half there had to be more! The Tim O'Shea one looks REALLY good, although my library doesn't carry it so I might have to break down and buy it!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) October 17th, 2009 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommy23boys (Post 17617093)
reading and love, "The Sanctity of human blood: Vaccination is not immunization" by tim o'shea. VERY GOOD!!!

It's a great book!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) October 17th, 2009 07:38 PM

I would love you both to add reviews about it here: The Sanctity of Human Blood by Dr. Tim O'Shea

Cheers!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) December 3rd, 2009 08:28 PM

Adding: The Vaccine Guide: Risks and Benefits For Children and Adults by Randall Neustaedter

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) December 4th, 2009 07:42 AM

Scared Spark

lunchbox March 19th, 2010 04:22 PM

I've read countless books, and hands down my favorite is:

Saying No To Vaccines by Dr Sherri Tenpenny

It blows all the others I've read out of the water as far as I'm concerned. They were a good starting point, but after reading her book, there is no doubt in my mind: I am NOT vaccinating. End of story.

becker206 September 1st, 2010 03:13 PM

I have read almost all of the vaccine books and own at least a dozen. Hands down my very favorite is the Vaccine Safety Manual. It is more in depth and current than Saying No to Vaccines.