JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Choosing Not to Vaccinate (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f325-choosing-not-to-vaccinate/)
-   -   SIDS and autism in the DTap vaccine insert (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f325-choosing-not-to-vaccinate/2072440-sids-and-autism-dtap-vaccine-insert.html)

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) August 13th, 2010 07:07 PM

SIDS and autism in the DTap vaccine insert

Quote:

Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine.
Page 11-13 FDA's Diphtheria and Tetanus DTaP Toxoids and Acellular Pertussis Vaccine Adsorbed Tripedia vaccine insert: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Biologi.../UCM101580.pdf

Martha83 August 14th, 2010 09:07 AM

Re: SIDS and autism in the DTap vaccine insert

wow....it's happening often enough that the FDA (who usually SUCKS) has it on the list...that is crazy

becker206 August 14th, 2010 12:28 PM

Wow.. just.... WOW

soImarriedAnerd August 15th, 2010 03:29 PM

GOOD for them for adding it! Bad that they Have to though.

docsmomma August 17th, 2010 11:54 PM

idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura is also what stands out... this means a low platelet count... very low. Platelets are one of the clotting factors and without them children can bruise easily, and even develop brain bleeds. And they say its SAFE! I know of a few kids with ITP and the pictures of these kids bruises caused by ITP are scary!

(.Y.)mom2dd(.Y.) August 18th, 2010 09:00 PM

Awful!

shygirl75158 September 10th, 2010 05:25 PM

test message

shygirl75158 September 10th, 2010 05:37 PM

I just wanted to write and to tell all you mommies and mommies to be that I waited my WHOLE life to have my son who was born when I was forty-one. He was perfect until he was vaccinated at fifteen months. I was adamant when I told the pediatrician that my son was NOT to get vaccines containing thimerosal (they will lie and say they took this out, but it is still in the tetanus (DTaP) and in the Hib and all flu shots. The doctor lied to me and gave my son three shots containing this preservative. He also got another vaccinate at the same time. i also asked if it were safe to give multiple vaccines. They said yes. My son regressed immediately into autism. then the pediatrician abandoned us. My son's immune system was damaged. He is almost eleven and has had pneumonia eight times. His body cannot even fight off the bacteria that gets introduced from an insect bite. He will develop cellulitis from every bite site. The damage done to him by vaccines has cost our life savings and then some. You cannot sue the doctors or drug companies. Our government protects THEM! The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program is a JOKE! We filed when our son was two and here we are nine years later still waiting. He lost ALL speech though he previously talked. It has taken us YEARS to recover our son. He is better and has regained speech. but on top of everything else, when this happens to a child, then the parent must fight the discrimination that exists in the schools, so now I must home school my son on top of everything.

I waited my whole life for this perfect child. For fifteen months we lived the "American Dream." It was all taken away from us in a matter of minutes.

I never tell parents not to vaccinate. I will never vaccinated my son again unless he is bitten by a rabid animal or I know FOR SURE there is a clear and present danger (like my neighbors are dropping dead from flu). It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to get him back. It only took them a minute to destroy him.

Read DR. Stephanie Cave's book "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Children's Vaccinations" BEFORE you vaccinate.

Those of you trying to get pregnant, educate yourselves BEFORE you get a vaccine while pregnant. Get rid of amalgam fillings in your mouth, and eat REAL food that is organic. Take care of yourselves! Also, from helping my son, I found out that most women are deficient in iodine. Gt your iodine levels checked!

blfox4 September 12th, 2010 09:13 PM

Wow, printing now as this just confirmed my decision not to get this vaccine again

lhug_nar September 13th, 2010 10:22 AM

This is why I don't want to get this vaccine...

Jlynn October 31st, 2011 02:00 PM

OH MY!!! Thanks so much for posting!!

.:fearless:. November 5th, 2011 06:07 PM

Disgusts me.

gladhandled61 March 2nd, 2012 10:27 AM

Have any of you heard anything about the NAET treatment? Check this out :

NAET treatments have been allowing children with allergy-related autism symptoms to resume functional modes of behavior. With a recent study showing marked improvement in attention and sociability in treated children, Dr. Nambudripadís techniques are closer than ever to gaining mainstream recognition.

sugarloafbaby July 21st, 2012 06:59 PM

just saw this - thank you for posting. makes me so happy we decided not to vaccinate anymore! my baby has never had a shot and never will if I can help it!