JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Prayer sisters volunteers for the Love Dare Challenge (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/1679572-prayer-sisters-volunteers-for-love-dare-challenge.html)

m.and.a August 22nd, 2009 07:58 AM

Prayer sisters volunteers for the Love Dare Challenge

If you are willing to spend a few extra minutes a day with people who may have specific or even general prayer requests during the love dare please let me know. I'll be making a post in the Love Dare Challenge of the members of CP who are willing to pray with people through their struggles and questions.

CeiCei August 22nd, 2009 02:08 PM

Re: Prayer sisters volunteers for the Love Dare Challenge

Will we have to post daily as well?

~InHisHands~ August 23rd, 2009 11:39 AM

Sign me up Manda!

CeiCei, I'm not sure but it sounds to me like Manda is going to post a list of contact names of ladies who are will to just be there for others while the dare progresses. Some ladies may come to a day's dare that brings up a lot of baggage for them & may want a member to pray for them so she can go to this list & PM a lady on the list or something. I'm not really sure if that is what Manda has in mind but it sounds like it may be to me & it does sound like a GREAT idea!

m.and.a August 23rd, 2009 12:04 PM

Right, and for those who don't feel comfortable contacting someone by PM, they'll be able to post to that thread. I'd like for our volunteer Mama's to go to that thread in the private forum and pray for the ladies every couple of days. Participants in the group would also be encouraged to do the same.

CeiCei August 23rd, 2009 03:55 PM

You can sign me up for it then.

Orangebrittainy August 23rd, 2009 06:01 PM

I am participating, But I will also volunteer to pray.

kristianna August 24th, 2009 12:42 PM

I'll be praying for ppl but not sure I want that in an official capasity as this might be really hard for me right now with my own marriage.. But just try and stop me from praying for others! LOL

angel3y35 August 25th, 2009 12:27 PM

I will do it as well.

CeiCei August 25th, 2009 07:27 PM

I forgot to add that I would like to volunteer for the praying as well. You might have to explain it all to me in a little more detail, but anything I can do to help I don't mind.

CameraLinds August 26th, 2009 07:32 PM

I'm in! (sorry I've been MIA lately :()

m.and.a August 26th, 2009 07:53 PM

No problem ladies. If you don't already have access to the forum- shoot me an email. Just go into the thread that says "Prayer requests" and start praying. I'm going to do one each week.