JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Online services? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/2560481-online-services.html)

aect-mama August 12th, 2012 01:36 PM

Online services?

Anyone do this sometimes?
I'm really missing participating in worship on Sundays. I've been thinking about looking for a service online but the churches around here don't seem to do that.
Anyone know of a website or church with a good online service?

Rae-of-Sunshine August 12th, 2012 06:10 PM

Re: Online services?

My old church does live streaming. We will watch that if we aren't able to go to church for some reason (sick, etc). We really like the pastor and worship leader over there. We just found another church, because when we moved across town, it was too long o a drive to really get involved ... that and we knew we would want to raise a family in a smaller church. Neither one of us grew up in HUGE churches. I found this one when I was new in town and looking for people my age.

Anyway, it is Olive Baptist Church and the link is Olive Baptist Church - Pensacola, FL they have a live streaming button on the main page or you can find past sermons at Video Archives From 2012 - OliveOnline.org - Olive Baptist Church - Pensacola, FL if you don't want to watch at the exact time of the service.

3TeamH August 12th, 2012 08:53 PM

I often listen to Matt Chandler sermons online.... not sure if that is what you're looking for, or like a live broadcast on Sunday?

Countrymom4 August 13th, 2012 08:07 AM

I have not attended an online but would like to also. There are alot of days we don't make it the church either :eek:

aect-mama August 13th, 2012 01:50 PM

Marjorie, thank you for those links. I'll have to check it out.

I've never heard or Matt Chandler but maybe I'll look for his sermons too.

I am hoping to find a live stream of a full worship service. I miss being a part of it ya know, the prayers and the music and everything? I wish the church Justin is interning at would offer this so I could feel like we were worshiping together as a family again even if I can't be there. But the church is too small to have something like this. :(

crunchywannabe August 13th, 2012 03:47 PM

My church in the city just has online podcasts from the message, not the whole service, and not a video recording! I sure love listening to it though because we haven't found a new church here yet and I miss is so much!

CalledBlessed August 13th, 2012 07:12 PM

Well I don't think I can be much help but nothing replaces a church family...I pray you will find that where ever you go:)