JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Weekend plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/2562052-weekend-plans.html)

Countrymom4 August 15th, 2012 11:02 PM

Weekend plans

What does everyone have planned ?
who is making supper ?
Do you get to sleep in ?

crunchywannabe August 16th, 2012 10:10 AM

Re: Weekend plans

What does everyone have planned ?My family (parent's, brother, uncle) are coming out and helping me paint my whole house!
who is making supper ?I will be, but I imagine my mom will be helping with some cooking!
Do you get to sleep in ?Nope... no rest for those who what a new colour on the walls!: thats how that saying goes right!

2Corinthians10:4 August 16th, 2012 10:23 AM

What does everyone have planned? Nothing other than planning the next school year and building my garden beds :)

Who is making supper? Me, always loll

Do you get to sleep in? If you count 6:30ish as sleeping in, that's all Dd allows lol.

3TeamH August 16th, 2012 10:42 AM

Saturday my parents and I are going to pick out the new sink for our house, we are remodeling the kitchen (my family lives in my parent's house - they live in a different house). Then that night I'm going down to have a sleepover with some friends; one is getting married and the rest of us are all bridesmaids.

oops forgot the other questions

I will cook supper on Sunday

Yes, we typically sleep in a little on Saturday. Maybe until 8 if we're lucky.

Buggymom August 16th, 2012 11:33 AM

What does everyone have planned ? Nothing much....getting ready for meet the teacher night on Monday. Looks like just church Sunday.
who is making supper ? I will.
Do you get to sleep in ? Yes...usually until 9am Saturday.

Countrymom4 August 16th, 2012 12:47 PM

What does everyone have planned ? We are going to the lake for prob the last weekend before closing it up in Sept

who is making supper ? Prob me :rolleyes:
Do you get to sleep in ? Maybe, If the kids are out later for campfires they may sleep till 8ish

#5in2005 August 17th, 2012 02:36 PM

What does everyone have planned ? housework/laundry/yard and packing the trailer. Church on sunday, visit my parents, and have dh park the holiday trailer out at the late sunday night.
who is making supper ? me.
Do you get to sleep in ? I hope to next week, but otherwise no.

CalledBlessed August 17th, 2012 05:56 PM

Doing something special I'm not suppose to talk about:D(church project).
Then a birthday party...Sunday church....we are penecostal so alllll dayyyyy bahaha

More than likely it will be my oldest Deanna and maggie my five year old chef.

Oh Yeah Babe:cool:...My eyes will be seeing the back of my eyelids.lol not sunday though early bird gets to learn about God...heehee.

Eowyn August 17th, 2012 06:53 PM

What does everyone have planned ? Tomorrow we might go to the zoo with the kids and I might get a chance to do some shopping with birthday money! (a rare treat! haha!) Sunday we'll drive to church and later are hosting a little get together at our house with friends and family.

who is making supper ? I always make supper! I think we'll do homemade cheeseburgers or something fun like that.

Do you get to sleep in ?
Haha, even though it's my birthday I don't think I'll get to sleep in. Too many fun things to do! Seize the day!

nurselochia August 17th, 2012 07:50 PM

What does everyone have planned ? I work Sat/Sun/Mon night 7p-7a as usual, and I have a half marathon tomorrow morning :)
who is making supper ?I made supper...not the healthiest, but it was stuffed cheeseburgers with cheese and bacon, and fresh grean beans.
Do you get to sleep in What's sleeping in lol. I guess it's different for me because I'll be sleeping during the day on Sunday and tomorrow my race is at 7am.

aect-mama August 18th, 2012 07:48 PM

Happy Birthday Emily! :)

Yesterday we had a family day and Justin and I sent the kids to a friends house for supper so we could have a nice supper and some alone time for our anniversary. :wub: Today we didn't do much except school. Mercy insists on doing her lessons on Saturdays too. :p I don't mind because I know there will come a point very soon when we'll have to slow way down or even take a break for a while so I'm letting her enjoy it while we can. Tomorrow is church for everyone but me and babies. We're stuck in bed. But I'm hoping to try out an online service.

Usually I'm the only one who cooks around here. Poor Justin can barely boil water without setting off the smoke alarm. :rolleyes: But since I've been on bed rest we've been living off of take out and the kindness of friends and neighbors who bring us casseroles. :D

A few days ago I managed to sleep in until 10:45!! I never ever do that. Usually the kids wake me up around 7. They totally don't get the concept of sleeping in on the weekends.