JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Have to share this...Updated with more blessings!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/2602298-have-to-share-updated-more-blessings.html)

mamaginger December 4th, 2012 08:42 PM

Have to share this...Updated with more blessings!!

So I think I've whined a lot here about money and dr bills. I really got serious and prayed about a week ago that God would provide for us. He knows what we need. I know, I know...I should've prayed first and not whined at all but I'm human... Lol. Anyway!!! I found out some of my lab and dr bills were from my new insurance not knowing if I had prior coverage so that's been worked out and they are supposed to resubmit all of my claims. The $740 bill I actually CRIED over....my drs office told me Thursday to just ignore. Yesterday, my hubby called and said they are finally allowing them to work some overtime so he will be able to make at least a few hundred extra this month. Then today, I open up the mail and my old insurance company sent me a refund check for $40! :) it's not a ton, but still....anyway, these few things all in a row within a few days of each other just had me smiling and saying...God did this. :) I feel like this trend will continue and I'll be adding to this thread as the month goes on. :)

Update Dec. 14: well I'm home from the hospital on bed rest for two weeks til I deliver. We were worried because Matt only has two days of vacation he can use and Mollie isn't even born yet. Well four coworkers of his donated some of their vacation time to him so he's off until January 7th PAID!!!! That's #1. #2 - I got another random $60 check in the mail from our electric company. #3 - while I was in the hospital my gas and water bills came and my in laws paid them. #4 - my MIL gave us a $600 check for "extra expenses." #5 - this one may seem silly but I always do my own nails. Obviously I can't do my toes anymore. I had wished (in my mind) that I could go get a professional pedicure but knew I couldn't spend $ on that right now. Well today my good friend from church asked if she could take me to get a pedicure before the baby is born. :).

I'm just completely overwhelmed with gratitude and awe of God!

Countrymom4 December 4th, 2012 08:49 PM

Re: Have to share this...

Your are right Ginger it all helps !! Glad you can smile....over bills :lol: I know what yu mean though !!

jeweluv December 4th, 2012 09:16 PM

WOW....that is AWESOME....GOD truly is so wonderful and although money is an evil part of this world, what a testimony!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear you can take a deep breath!!! =)))

lupti December 5th, 2012 07:34 AM

God is amazing! I am glad He is answering your prayers this way!

Rae-of-Sunshine December 5th, 2012 06:35 PM

Trusting Him to provide for us is one of the most important things we can do ... oh yeah .. and one of the hardest :P I am so glad he is showing you his blessings this week!

#5in2005 December 10th, 2012 08:18 AM

Nice!!!

Buggymom December 10th, 2012 10:56 AM

Awesome!

momie2b9-20-11 December 10th, 2012 11:41 AM

YAY!!! God works in wonderful ways!!!

I know medical bills can really rack up! We were having extra bills from all the NT scans and extra blood and such tests that we did and then got news that the labs were covered under our insurance 100%. Though that helped NT scans were expensive and with the labor hospital bill it grew larger. I felt horrible when Kynslee was 10 months old and I told a friend that we were still paying on her hospital bill. She was shocked and thought I was kidding until I told her that we really were. Since then I felt so bad that I don't ever say anything (and, we are still paying on the hospital bill 14 months later and have at least a few more months to go. HUGS mama - I know how it is. Hang in there, bills are no fun

momie2b9-20-11 December 15th, 2012 12:12 PM

Re: Have to share this...Updated with more blessings!!

YAY for all the extra blessings!!! Everything big and small is worth mentioning - TFS! I love hearing the blessings in which God has blessed us!

left_field December 17th, 2012 08:06 AM

Re: Have to share this...Updated with more blessings!!

and singing 'How great is our God', sing with me 'How great is our God'