JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Do you attend (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/2656468-do-you-attend.html)

Countrymom4 June 5th, 2013 09:26 PM

Do you attend

A large or small church ?
What denomination ?
What is one thing you love about your church ?

Countrymom4 June 8th, 2013 09:32 PM

Re: Do you attend

A large or small church ? Small
What denomination ? Non denomination
What is one thing you love about your church ? Everyone knows everyone

mccaroline June 9th, 2013 07:15 AM

A large or small church? I'd say reasonably large, there's 2 Sunday morning services plus a Korean service and a Spanish service.
What denomination? Presbyterian
What is one thing you love about your church? There's always something going on

kolbysmom June 11th, 2013 07:14 PM

A large or small church ? A small one.
What denomination ?Baptist
What is one thing you love about your church ? It's small and everyone knows everyone. Oh and the praise and worship leader rocks! :)

Orangebrittainy June 17th, 2013 02:37 PM

Small Free Will Baptist Church. I like that my Pastor does his best to live what he preaches. You get what you see with him and his entire family. I also like that he uses the Bible as the base of his research and does his best to teach Biblical Truths and not just his personal beliefs. He also preaches the hard things, even though its not popular.

SkyBaby June 18th, 2013 04:02 PM

A large or small church ? It's big compared to what I grew up in! :D

What denomination ? Assembly of God but it's a little of a different thing. Having been to an Assembly of God church in OK, this church is "mellower" but no less filled with the Holy Spirit!

What is one thing you love about your church? Women my age with babies! That's new to me. It seems like a simple thing i know, but most churches I've been to seemed to have more older people than younger people, which is fine, but it is nice to meet people my age. Our church has a wonderful MOPs group and Bible study for moms.

momie2b9-20-11 June 21st, 2013 10:18 AM

A large or small church ? Super Small
What denomination ? Non - denomination
What is one thing you love about your church ? We are so small and everyone knows everyone and we all know that we certainly believe the same thing and have a true desire to serve Christ.

Excited_mommy July 1st, 2013 10:29 AM

A large or small church ? Small
What denomination ? Church of Christ
What is one thing you love about your church? It's a very active church, filled with very sweet people. Very easy to get involved.

mirdeemrlvs July 4th, 2013 12:18 PM

We attend a small, non-denominational Christian church. I really love that our church is very family oriented. You really feel a true sense that others are there to help you and it is demonstrated when there is a need.

Mayleysmommy July 8th, 2013 07:17 PM

A large or small church ?Large; We have 2 Sunday Services of about 400 or so people at each
What denomination ? Pentecostal - Assembly of God
What is one thing you love about your church ? I'm on the worship team as a trumpet player - I haven't been able to play because of having a complete previa, but I do love playing with awesome people and sharing the gift God has given me to worship Him. I also love that even though we are so big, we are a huge family and you end up knowing a ton of people if you get involved!