JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Christian Parenting (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/)
-   -   Anyone have any BLESSINGS ? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f44-christian-parenting/2681287-anyone-have-any-blessings.html)

Countrymom4 September 25th, 2013 08:25 AM

Anyone have any BLESSINGS ?

Lets hear all the blessings in your life :)

#5in2005 September 25th, 2013 08:56 AM

Re: Anyone have any BLESSINGS ?

I'm thinking that a whole lot of the time we don't even know how good we have it.

My life is very very good right now, not perfect, and not without "stuff" but there's no real big struggles and worries. So that's a ginormous blessing in itself.

Countrymom4 September 25th, 2013 01:02 PM

I am so blessed to be a Auntie again !! To a beautiful baby boy that lives very close to me :D

Blessed to have DH working off farm right now in the semi, and for his home day because of the rain.

Orangebrittainy September 25th, 2013 03:13 PM

My niece Sophie is turning 3 in 9 days and just had surgery on the 13th to removed a portion of her skull. She is doing really good!

I am really enjoying volunteering in our local Hospice Administration office.

I am glad to be bringing in some income now to help with bills.

Thankfulhelpmeet February 17th, 2014 04:08 PM

im very thankful for God bringing my husband to me and for our little girl and her being healthy. Also very thankful to be newly expecting again in september :) Praise God!

Becca M. April 15th, 2014 10:35 AM

Thankful for my two little girls that love each other more everyday

kristaok August 16th, 2014 02:20 PM

Lord has blessed me with a nice farm home on an acre and a half. A dog, 2 cats, 6 chickens, and a garden. He's also blessed us with a nice car. A healthy beautiful baby girl, and so forth.

Debcottage December 11th, 2014 12:39 PM

This group is a blessing!!!

I would love you all to join me with this blessing that started just a few weeks ago!!! There is so much negativity and hatred in this world. Help us spread kindness. It only takes a spark to ignite a wildfire. Join Sparks of Kindness group on FB! We can change the world, one spark at a time.This has become a blessing to soooo many people already. It is incredible!

:p

rachelc0 December 19th, 2014 08:12 AM

it's hard for me to focus on blessings after we've had such a heartbreaking year. but i'll try:
-I have DH. he has been incredible during the loss of our son.
-while we had a few pregnancy losses (including a still birth), I do have two other sons who are healthy and so loving.
-we both have full time jobs and steady incomes so we can buy our kids nice things
-we have a roof over our head, clean clothes on our backs, food in our tummies and nice warm beds to sleep in at night.
-my older son, Kale, is in preschool and he is so smart!
-I have several gifts from God, including my skill of crocheting and my talent of singing and love for books.
-I legitimately LOVE my job.

I'm sure i'll think of more later