JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Closely Spaced Siblings (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f101-closely-spaced-siblings/)
-   -   How did your closespread children come about? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f101-closely-spaced-siblings/2173776-how-did-your-closespread-children-come-about.html)

mommy2skyty November 28th, 2010 08:35 PM

How did your closespread children come about?

:)

babydahl November 28th, 2010 09:34 PM

Re: How did your closespread children come about?

Planned them all

MamaTo2Ls November 28th, 2010 10:27 PM

Technically we planned them, but we always did the NTNP, b/c I didn't want the stress of TTC to interfere with actually conceiving.

Just_Marie November 28th, 2010 11:40 PM

my 10 monthers were adopted, but they were an oops for bio mom--lucky for me!

leona_me November 29th, 2010 05:14 AM

How was I supposed to know I could conceive two weeks after giving birth? We just figured we were in the clear!

LisanAndy November 29th, 2010 05:56 AM

Planned them this way :)

AmandaR November 29th, 2010 07:34 AM

Planned.

JulieMc November 29th, 2010 01:08 PM

We NTNP b/c we're too lazy to TTC, knowing that we'd get lucky eventually. I wanted them close, and it worked out that way.
:)

♥RainyLane November 29th, 2010 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MamaTo2Ls (Post 22274249)
Technically we planned them, but we always did the NTNP, b/c I didn't want the stress of TTC to interfere with actually conceiving.

Same here. I selected both planned and NTNP for that reason :)

LJD3Tdance November 29th, 2010 05:40 PM

The first two I think of as close (I don't consider the 3 years close, just normal) was "oops" the next two were BTDT (part of that next 2 is part of the first 2 as well...LJ's in both groups, :lol:)

Christines Mama November 30th, 2010 01:42 AM

Ntnp

LisaMarie! November 30th, 2010 06:56 AM

Planned... I wanted the military to pay for the delivery of the second baby. I had him about 2 months before I separated.

Isabelle November 30th, 2010 03:21 PM

Planned them due to my age :lol:

briena November 30th, 2010 05:07 PM

I said planned, its sort of complicated lol. I tried for a long time to have Gauge and had two losses. I found out i was pregnant the first time, and my sister a month later (she was only 16). I lost, lost again when my sister had false labor...and then 4 months after Dakota was born to my sister I adopted her. The week I took her in I found out I was pregnant with Gauge.

Happy Song November 30th, 2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briena (Post 22295236)
I said planned, its sort of complicated lol. I tried for a long time to have Gauge and had two losses. I found out i was pregnant the first time, and my sister a month later (she was only 16). I lost, lost again when my sister had false labor...and then 4 months after Dakota was born to my sister I adopted her. The week I took her in I found out I was pregnant with Gauge.

That is sweet.

Lenas Mama May 25th, 2011 12:19 AM

ntnp

Taramomof3 May 25th, 2011 08:39 AM

all 3 (4 if you count my m/c) where "oops"...I became pregnant with Dillan when Craig and I have only been dating for 4 months, after he was born we where talking about maby trying for another baby after Dillan turned 2 but I found out we where prgnant again when he was 10 months which would make them 18 months apart but I m/c at 8 1/2 weeks, we then said we would try again after Dillan turned 2 but when he was 18 months we found out I was pregnant with Chase they are 26 months apart, after Chase we said we would wait till he was almost 3 to try for another baby if we still wanted another one and found out when Chase was 3 months old that we where expecting Brianna, they are 11 months apart :lol: apparently we arn't allowed to plan anything :P I wouldn't change thier age gaps for the world though, I like them close :)

2pinks&ablue May 25th, 2011 10:57 AM

NTNP for all of them.

Isabree May 25th, 2011 01:01 PM

We wanted two close together, and were saying we'd wait until Aubrey was closer to 1 before we started to "try"... but we weren't doing anything to prevent either:)

GranolaMamaOf3 May 25th, 2011 08:42 PM

Mostly NTNP, with a little baby fever the two months before conceiving Conlan....So kinda planned? I did want them close. :)