JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Cooking, Entertaining and Party Planning (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f37-cooking-entertaining-and-party-planning/)
-   -   Party time! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f37-cooking-entertaining-and-party-planning/2656366-party-time.html)

babyloves2dance June 5th, 2013 01:48 PM

Party time!

Are you planning any parties or get togethers right now (or will you be planning any in the near future)?
What kind of party or get together?
How are plans going?

esparando para bebé June 6th, 2013 07:11 AM

Re: Party time!

Actually, I am. I'm planning a birthday party for my foster son. :)

babyloves2dance June 6th, 2013 10:33 AM

Are you planning any parties or get togethers right now (or will you be planning any in the near future)? Yes
What kind of party or get together? DS's 3rd birthday party
How are plans going? I have a theme picked out, but no idea how I am going to decorate. He is really into tools right now, so was going to use that as the theme. Still need to send out invites and figure out a plan for the cake and decorations. Lot's to do before then (the 15th of June).

OCBlonde985 June 10th, 2013 04:29 PM

I have to plan DBF's 30th Birthday....help? Men and birthdays don't really mix...

babyloves2dance June 12th, 2013 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OCBlonde985 (Post 27437434)
I have to plan DBF's 30th Birthday....help? Men and birthdays don't really mix...

Totally agree that men and birthdays don't mix! They can be so hard to shop/plan for! For my DH I usually just make a nice meal and try to plan a small get away for just the 2 of us. One of these days though, I would like to plan a small party and invite some of our friends from town.

susee July 24th, 2013 02:41 AM

Yes!!! I am actually arrangement a shocker party for my boyfriend's 25th anniversary exact at this time. Its set for a week earlier than his anniversary. I hope he like it!!! Fingure cross

debra_morgan August 1st, 2013 02:08 AM

Yes. It is my husband's bday on the 4th. We are just planning a small get together with relatives and close friends.

TammyLynn1993 August 29th, 2013 11:02 AM

Im planning ahead because I love planning ahead but..

my daughter's first birthday party is going to be Nov 2nd(born on the 3rd)
And my boyfriend's 21st birthday party is going to be on the 25th :)!

my daughter's birthday party is going to be at a hall(only 50$), I have the cake ordered, the theme done, invitations done, and just working on her slideshow now :)!

My boyfriend's party is going to be at someone's house since alcohol will be involved, I already have my mom planned to watch the LO overnight and don't really have anything else other then that...

Shruti04 October 28th, 2013 06:12 AM

I am planing a diwali's party for my all family members and friends to celebrate this auspicious occasion with all. We like to celebrate this festival always together and I am planning to celebrate this in a different style and with some special children.

chrisharmen March 4th, 2014 10:07 PM

I would like to refer here the name of a party management company named mosaic Dubai. I personally experience their services.They always plan an overwhelming parties. visit at Mosaicdubai to experience their services

Beth78 March 13th, 2014 02:06 AM

Not in the near future... the next birthday in our family falls in June (my husband's). Too premature to start planning for that from now itself.

jaykay September 15th, 2014 03:44 PM

I'm planning a Halloween party right now :)

AnneArnold May 28th, 2015 08:49 AM

We are just planning a small get together