JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Gender ultrasound (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2638903-gender-ultrasound.html)

Aliciafj1 March 29th, 2013 10:12 AM

Gender ultrasound

I know its WAY to early to be starting this topic, but I am curious.
How many of you ladies plan on finding out the gender?
Do you plan on going to have a 3D? 4D? ultrasound done?
If this is not your first, what did you do last pregnancy?

I want to find out the gender and go to the same place we went last time. It was such a fun experience & we got to find out that Logan was a boy long before my doctor was going to check. DH is talking this time around about letting it be a surprise but I am not sold on the idea yet. :rolleyes:

ChicaChels March 29th, 2013 10:17 AM

We found out with my daughter and kept it a secret. We didn't find out last time but I want to know this time. I am dying to know, actually.
A good friend of mine owns a 3d clinic so I'm going at 17.3w. Already made the appt :lol:

Miss-Melissa-Sue March 29th, 2013 10:21 AM

Re: Gender ultrasound

We found out last time and will be finding out this time. I'm too much of a control freak. Lol. I want the nursery ready to go (themes are already picked out) for when the little one arrives.

Aliciafj1 March 29th, 2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicaChels (Post 27241003)
We found out with my daughter and kept it a secret.
A good friend of mine owns a 3d clinic so I'm going at 17.3w. Already made the appt :lol:

First of all, keeping that a secret must have been tough! Kudos! Second, Im so jealous LOL. We spent a good chunk of money last time on the ultrasound and probably will this time too.

TheTraveler March 29th, 2013 01:56 PM

I'm pretty sure we'll found out, I don't think I have the patience not to!

Oriyan March 29th, 2013 03:01 PM

We will be finding out. We found out at 16 weeks with DS. We will probably go to the local 3D place everyone here uses. I told DH i want 3D this time :)

ChicaChels March 29th, 2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aliciafj1 (Post 27241025)

First of all, keeping that a secret must have been tough! Kudos! Second, Im so jealous LOL. We spent a good chunk of money last time on the ultrasound and probably will this time too.

I'm a really good secret keeper. Found out I was pregnant last Sunday and still haven't told dh!

HeartHelloKitty March 29th, 2013 04:39 PM

We'll find out. If its another girl I will need time to get used to the idea and if its a boy we'll need to get things ready!

Kelizah March 29th, 2013 05:55 PM

DH and I definitely need to know, like today. LOL... the suspense will kill me.

HorseGal March 31st, 2013 07:09 AM

I'm a planner. I'll need to know. Once I have one of each then maybe I could try the yellow team.

jennmommyoftwobeauties March 31st, 2013 12:29 PM

I am undecided on whether I want to know or not but I am sure I am going to want to know because I want to make sure I focus on the name. And focus on the bedding and arrangements and such.