JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   GTKY - Wednesday Edition (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2640185-gtky-wednesday-edition.html)

blakesgirl09 April 3rd, 2013 08:35 AM

GTKY - Wednesday Edition

How did you meet your SO/DF/DH?

How long have you been together?

I met my DH at a karaoke bar a little over 4 years ago and we have been together ever since.

ChicaChels April 3rd, 2013 08:54 AM

Re: GTKY - Wednesday Edition

we met at a party my friend invited me to that was at his apartment. he got me all sorts of drunk and i hatedddddd him for like 2 weeks til he finally convinced me to go on a date...we've been together ever since (Sept 2005)

Mommy2BooSkeebsnBug April 3rd, 2013 10:06 AM

We met online and we've been together for almost two years and married for just over a year.

beautiful.mess April 3rd, 2013 10:22 AM

We actually went to high school together for a bit, but never met. We ended up meeting two years later when we worked at the same place.
We've been together almost 9 years and this weekend is our seventh wedding anniversary!

Oriyan April 3rd, 2013 10:32 AM

We met 7 years ago next month in college. I was an undergrad and he was a grad student. I was working as a research assistant in his lab (Feb 2006). Eventually within 3 months, I became the lab manager (his boss) and we started dating. (May 2006). We married in January 2009.

Strange thing: His dad was my Aunt's 4th grade teacher the 1 year he taught at my Aunt's school :)

Aliciafj1 April 3rd, 2013 01:24 PM

Through his cousin (my best friend)

We have been "dating" for 10 years but considering I was only 13 when we met, I don't count that. We moved in together when I was 17 so lets just say 6 years.
lol

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 3rd, 2013 02:05 PM

We met last June online and were married in November. :heart:

ErinBoshnyak1985 April 3rd, 2013 04:33 PM

DH and I were dating in highschool in 10th grade---he broke it off after 6mos. I was devastated because we already talked about marriage (a lil dumb at that time) and having kids. So many years down the road, after we had dated other people, I decided to call him in Oct 2008 (4 yrs out of school at this point). Yada yada yada (teehee) and we figured out that we still loved each other. We got married Aug 2010 so we have been officially together as adults for almost 5 years.

LexnessMomstah April 3rd, 2013 05:56 PM

I met my SO at work. We both work at the hospital.

6 months. Eep. Lol

HeartHelloKitty April 3rd, 2013 10:14 PM

We met on a text based role playing game. I was actually married to someone else at the time and he was dating a someone else. He and I were just friends until after my divorce and his relationship broke up. Things progressed from there. Our 6th wedding anniversary is in May and we dated for about 4 years before that.

**jessie** April 4th, 2013 12:46 AM

We met at work.

We have been together 12 years, been married for 9 years in May.

jennmommyoftwobeauties April 4th, 2013 01:23 AM

We met online. Married in July 2006 so this year makes it 7 years.

HorseGal April 4th, 2013 04:11 AM

I met SO 11 years ago during 4h and youth rodeo. He used to follow me around like a lost puppy dog. Over the years I've tracked him down and we flirted with the idea of dating but it never felt right. I tracked him down again last year and we met up and have been hooked since. This little one came as a bit of a surprise. We've been dating for 6 months.

Kelizah April 4th, 2013 05:32 AM

I met DH when I was 17.. and he was my waiter in Applebee's lol.. basically been together ever since. 7 years together, married for 5 :)