JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Urrgghh (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2642610-urrgghh.html)

CherryLimeade April 11th, 2013 10:31 PM

Urrgghh

My first bout of morning sickness. And i just want to go to sleep! The culprit: chocolate chip cookies :sick: i'm never eating them again... Don't you hate when morning sickness ruins foods for you forever? :(

The thought of gingerale still makes me queasy from last pregnancy..

Oriyan April 12th, 2013 05:20 AM

Re: Urrgghh

I just wake up sick and the thought of anything makes me feel ill.

At least its not like last pregnancy where i shunned meat for 9 months. Man that was horrible.

Kaniscooo April 12th, 2013 07:04 AM

I constantly feel like I'm going to be sick. bleh. My last pregnancy I rarely got nauseous. Threw up twice out of nowhere and that was it.

meritaten April 12th, 2013 07:50 AM

I too feel like crap. Lost 3lbs already, hope it's not as bad as last time but we'll see!

CherryLimeade April 12th, 2013 08:49 AM

Don't you wish you could just hibernate through the first trimester?

meritaten April 12th, 2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLimeade (Post 27280233)

Hah! I was just telling my husband I just wanted to sleep for the next 3 months. If only!

Oriyan April 12th, 2013 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLimeade (Post 27280233)

I literally just told a friend this this morning as i was falling asleep at my desk LOL

LexnessMomstah April 12th, 2013 11:02 AM

Girl, go get you some zofran. I had hyperemesis my first pregnancy and the second I found out I was pregnant I had my hands out going gimme gimme! LOL! I am in a constant state of nausea right now and am just waiting for the sickness to hit. I wish we could just stop having to do anything the whole first tri, it's a mes haha! I hope you can eat cookies again soon :(

CherryLimeade April 12th, 2013 12:22 PM

I'm so weary of taking medicine while pregnant. I'm just gonna have to deal. I'm a little sick today, but i remembered that i meant to try papaya enzymes. it seems to be working!

I feel so terrible for women who get hyperemesis. Ah i can't even imagine. But I am glad there is medication like zofran for the people who really need it!

Oriyan April 12th, 2013 12:33 PM

Zofran is a love/hate drug. You love it cause you feel AWESOME. You hate it cause after 3 days, you are totally backed up constipated for weeks.