JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Spotting question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2642682-spotting-question.html)

J.E.N.N. April 12th, 2013 07:29 AM

Spotting question

So this being my 4th you would think I am well seasoned but im still worrying like every other one.

I never had spotting with any of the others. I noticed some spotting around implantation then it stopped. Then on Wed I started spotting again and now again today. Its always been brown and mainly just when I wipe. There was some in my underwear Wed but I went to the gym that day so that might have made it worse.

It is normal??

meritaten April 12th, 2013 07:32 AM

Re: Spotting question

I have the same thing almost. This is my second one, you'd think I'd just be able to relax but no.

Brown discharge, only a few wipes worth and occasionally a microscopic amount still since yesterday. So before I just accept my mild cramping as normal now I'm all worried.

I just keep telling myself there's not I can do, but it's not helping!

meritaten April 12th, 2013 09:59 AM

I'm horrible and googled it and all these sites say to call the dr. if you have spotting. Seriously? I should be calling? It's so little, I just don't know if I should.

SweetiePeas April 12th, 2013 10:03 AM

If you are concerned a call to doc would probably be good so they can rule out anything. Lately google has not been my friend,lol.

Oriyan April 12th, 2013 10:06 AM

Brown is ok. Brown is old. Red is bad -- red is fresh. Anything larger than a dime sized amount you should call the doctor just in case :)

melissaleigh April 12th, 2013 10:07 AM

Never experienced spotting. Just wanted to say I would probably call the doctor and ask

*Leah* April 12th, 2013 10:08 AM

If it's brown, it's old blood. Probably the baby snuggling in tight and dislodging some tissue a few days ago and its just now working its way down. It's VERY common to spot in early pgcy. If you have cramping and it's red and more than just when you wipe, then you might want to get checked out.

And even then, some women bleed during pgcy and have perfect babies. My friend has a subchorionic bleed (she had gushes) and her twins are just fine in there.

I know it's super hard not to worry. I spotted slightly with Mallory as well.

jennmommyoftwobeauties April 12th, 2013 12:53 PM

The doctors told me that some women go on to deliver healthy babies yet have bleeding the entire pregnancy. They told me to be worried when you have 1 or 2 pads full in an hour or if you are passing tissue. All the same with my bleeding more then spotting but less than a pad I cannot help but be alarmed. For any concerns for stuff that may seem off or abnormal call your doctor.