JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Who DOESN'T have nausea or m/s? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2643283-who-doesnt-have-nausea-m-s.html)

HorseGal April 15th, 2013 12:49 AM

Who DOESN'T have nausea or m/s?

Surely I'm not the only one? I have rare moments of it, especially if I let my stomach get empty, but that's it. I have had some food aversion problems but my body just craves food ALL THE TIME right now. I had nausea issues with my first pregnancy but it was easy to hide, it was more the terrible food aversions that had me losing weight and feeling yuck.

aultmer April 15th, 2013 02:32 AM

Re: Who DOESN'T have nausea or m/s?

I got nauseated while walking some trails today with my family, but that's one of the only times I have experienced it. I constantly feel hungry, but then when I eat I don't eat much at alllll. But food sounds good constantly :D

*Leah* April 15th, 2013 04:09 AM

Not yet...but it's still early. I actually only had each a handful of times with Mallory, but I had terrible acid reflux AFTER she was born - go figure!

ErinBoshnyak1985 April 15th, 2013 05:06 AM

Still not much---just a few spells where I thought I would throw up, but nothing. I gag when I brush my teeth though.

Dare I say, but I'm a lil disappointed. I wanted everything!

Oriyan April 15th, 2013 05:39 AM

You all can GLADLY have all my sickness. Please, take it :)

mommy-of-one April 15th, 2013 06:19 AM

I have only gotten sick once, and that was off of a very strong disgusting smell... Crossing my fingers it stays this way!

blakesgirl09 April 15th, 2013 07:48 AM

I don't have it. I've been really dizzy a couple of times and light headed and I thought I was going to be sick but never actually happened.

*MaLLoRy* April 15th, 2013 07:52 AM

I have none! I am thinking its way too good to be true. I have a weak stomach anyway, and with these 2 previous pregnancies I was sick the whole time. Hoping it continues to stay away this time! :)

JJ1221 April 15th, 2013 08:40 AM

none here. if i go too long without eating of course i feel it a little, but other than that - nothing. never had it with my first pregnancy either

fiftyfigs April 15th, 2013 04:41 PM

I have NONE and i actually kinda wish I did! At least then it would feel real! I'm not asking for nauseau or anything but some sore boobs would be nice!

cupcakeboo81 April 16th, 2013 08:10 AM

None yet - I get really intensely hungry though and need to eat when it hits or I start to feel a little off. I'm way early though, so I know it might hit later. Hopeful I'll be lucky though!

Oriyan April 16th, 2013 08:13 AM

I have been taking magnesium and B6 as soon as I wake up -- and i'd say 90% of the day, I am sickness free.

bundle2baby April 16th, 2013 10:31 AM

Been taking the B6 half before bed and half during the day, which they say helps. Took it throughout my second pregnancy as well. I was just reading an interesting blog post on morning sickness:

http://www.mommypotamus.com/the-real...ning-sickness/

aMylahMinute April 16th, 2013 11:37 AM

In the days following my ovulation, I was nauseous and dizzy for 10 days straight. Then I started getting a bunch of BFNs, so I assumed I wasn't pg and it had all been in my head. My nausea started to die down after that point and it's never come back full force again (only tiny little waves, mostly after drinking too much liquid), even after I started getting BFPs.

full0grace April 16th, 2013 02:52 PM

I haven't really experienced anything yet....I got a tiny bit dizzy at yoga yesterday for the first time and feel a very, very slight uneasiness in my stomach in the morning before eating the past two days, but not really anything. But I thought it may not start until 7 wks? This is my first, so no experience. I also bought ginger cookies from Trader Joe's and have been eating a few of them just as a precaution. I am also a teacher and very nervous about any real sickness that may come...

mommamindy April 17th, 2013 12:25 PM

I haven't had any, but I don't normally get it, if any, until 6-8 weeks. That's when the real test is for me.

Kivett12 April 17th, 2013 04:04 PM

Nothing yet, I'm keeping my FX'd though! With my DS it hit at exactly the 6 wk mark and lasted until 16 wks. I never vomited, but was so nauseated all day. I hate to puke, but some say I might have felt better if I had! Yuk! So far so good and I am NOT upset about it at all. They say each pg is different and I hope that's the case this time.