JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Cautiously Joining (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2643694-cautiously-joining.html)

BoyerMom April 16th, 2013 10:16 AM

Cautiously Joining

I have been lurking here for a bit, but I am now ready to join (with all my fingers and toes crossed, lol). I have had a couple of recent early losses, but so far my tests have gotten darker and my symptoms haven't wavered. My due date is 12/25, but I was induced with my son and he was 2 weeks early. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :p

bundle2baby April 16th, 2013 10:23 AM

Re: Cautiously Joining

Congratulations & Welcome! :)

aMylahMinute April 16th, 2013 10:25 AM

Welcome to you and your holiday baby!

*Leah* April 16th, 2013 10:37 AM

congrats and welcome!!!!!! praying for a sticky bean!

blakesgirl09 April 16th, 2013 10:41 AM

Welcome and Congrats!!!

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 16th, 2013 10:47 AM

Welcome and congrats!

mommamindy April 16th, 2013 07:35 PM

Yay! Praying all goes well with the both of us and we can be due date buddies!!! I usually have my kids 1-3 weeks early. Are you going to be calling your Dr. to get in early or waiting it out? I'm waiting right now, because I think I'm scared of causing more worry than necessary right now. So I'm going to try not to call until the end of April. I'm also happy because my symptoms haven't changed so far and my tests are getting darker like they should be. So hopefully this is good signs for the both of us!

BoyerMom April 16th, 2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommamindy (Post 27292408)
Yay! Praying all goes well with the both of us and we can be due date buddies!!! I usually have my kids 1-3 weeks early. Are you going to be calling your Dr. to get in early or waiting it out? I'm waiting right now, because I think I'm scared of causing more worry than necessary right now. So I'm going to try not to call until the end of April. I'm also happy because my symptoms haven't changed so far and my tests are getting darker like they should be. So hopefully this is good signs for the both of us!

Thanks! I am debating calling, only cause I am curious about my numbers. I haven't taken any more tests, but my symptoms have stayed the same. Tomorrow is when AF is due. I may just call and see what they say. I have a certified nurse midwife this time around, which I am happy about. I really hope we get our rainbow babies!

mommamindy April 16th, 2013 10:57 PM

You'll have to let me know what they say! I've thought about calling to get my numbers, but debated if that will just bring more worry and stress or not. Keep me posted!

J.E.N.N. April 16th, 2013 11:15 PM

Congrats!!

SweetiePeas April 17th, 2013 04:46 AM

welcome

mommy-of-one April 17th, 2013 05:35 AM

Congrats and Welcome!!!!

Jessimaaka April 17th, 2013 01:19 PM

:welcome:

*Leah* April 17th, 2013 01:38 PM

Welcome, praying this one is super sticky :)

BoyerMom April 17th, 2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommamindy (Post 27292654)
You'll have to let me know what they say! I've thought about calling to get my numbers, but debated if that will just bring more worry and stress or not. Keep me posted!

I called, but the person who does the scheduling was off today, so she will call me tomorrow. I am guessing they will just schedule me to come in at 7-8wks. I did take another test this AM....it was my darkest line yet, so that gave me some relief.

*~ Joni ~* April 17th, 2013 02:53 PM

:congrats:

Celinda_n April 17th, 2013 03:00 PM

Congratulations! :smile:

meritaten April 17th, 2013 03:38 PM

Congrats and welcome!