JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Surprise baby or finding out the gender? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2644017-surprise-baby-finding-out-gender.html)

*~ Joni ~* April 17th, 2013 01:47 PM

Surprise baby or finding out the gender?

With our 3rd, we already had a girl and boy so we let the baby be a surprise. It was so much fun, we are definitely doing that again! Anyone else? :D

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 17th, 2013 01:55 PM

Re: Surprise baby or finding out the gender?

We will be finding out.

BoyerMom April 17th, 2013 01:58 PM

Definitely finding out! I am thinking girl because I had hardly any morning sickness with my son, and I am already feeling it now.

HeartHelloKitty April 17th, 2013 03:47 PM

I have to know! If this one is a boy and we have a third, I'd be team green for that one.

.nicole.michele. April 17th, 2013 05:31 PM

I'm going to be finding out !

ChicaChels April 17th, 2013 05:49 PM

we found out with brylie, didn't find out with hunter...im DYING to find out this time.

swade66 April 17th, 2013 05:52 PM

We are finding out. I thought maybe a surprise but Marko says no way that either way he wants to know.

Jodimarie April 17th, 2013 06:09 PM

This will be my first so I am deff finding out the gender! lol

anybodyinthere April 17th, 2013 06:14 PM

Finding out for sure!

bundle2baby April 17th, 2013 06:42 PM

Finding out...don't think I can stand the wait! :smile:

blakesgirl09 April 17th, 2013 07:03 PM

I'm too anal NOT to find out! I'd be a lunatic by the end of this pregnancy if I didn't know!!

Brittanie April 17th, 2013 07:25 PM

I've always been grateful that I found out Cora was girl and had her named and was able to talk about her and "get to know" her before she died, so I have always felt the need to find out the gender and pick a name quickly, just in case.

HorseGal April 18th, 2013 08:03 AM

We will find out. I'm a planner and need to know. Once I have at least one of each then maybe I could handle team green

n8tsmomma April 18th, 2013 12:48 PM

I will be finding out I am actually thinking about doing the Tell Me Pink or Blue in a couple weeks.

Karin70 April 20th, 2013 08:16 PM

We will be finding out.

JulieMc April 20th, 2013 08:25 PM

I'm finding out. It doesn't matter what it is either way, but I just like to know....so I can pick out a name and be prepared. Plus, I feel it helps me connect better when I can call it by a name than "the baby" or "it", etc. :P

Kaniscooo April 20th, 2013 08:58 PM

I want soo badly for it to be a surprise but I'm just not patient enough for all that. After my daughter I was adamant about waiting to find out the sex of our next baby but now that it's here... I just don't think I can do it. :rolleyes:

ErinBoshnyak1985 April 21st, 2013 07:34 AM

Definitely finding out----I like to have the whole picture. I really can't stand waiting! I wanna start buying stuff! I was looking at all the cloth diapers, and the ones that are for sale now on craigslist are very gender specific, I wanna get a good stock pile!

SurferRosa April 21st, 2013 11:46 AM

It'll be a surprise for me. My previous children were all surprises as well. The way how I look at it, is that there's very few surprises in life, so having a baby is the biggest one of all! Plus, it will be just like being a kid again, waiting to open that awesome xmas present to see what's inside!

bajars2531 April 21st, 2013 03:03 PM

Definitely a surprise. It's great motivation for those last few moments in labor. Plus, I don't honestly care one way or the other so I have no real desire to find out the gender. I can plan just fine without knowing