JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   gender prediction sticky? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2644368-gender-prediction-sticky.html)

ChicaChels April 18th, 2013 09:46 PM

gender prediction sticky?

i dont know if anyone else is obsessed with fun gender predictions, but I like to do as many as I can. I thought it would be fun to start a sticky and see how many are correct? Like the ramzi method, for those getting early ultrasound, chinese gender chart, the ingender urine test, the cabbage or baking soda test, the ring test..etc?

if it's dumb, please feel free to tell me :) im running on very little sleep :lol:

Kaniscooo April 18th, 2013 09:49 PM

Re: gender prediction sticky?

Lol, I'm with you I love the predictions. I haven't done much yet except checked the Chinese calendar and it says boy!

Jodimarie April 19th, 2013 01:16 AM

I like the idea :) The chinese gender chart says girl but I have a feeling it will be a boy!

.nicole.michele. April 19th, 2013 04:46 AM

Great idea! Sounds fun!
Chinese gender says boy
Gender prediction says boy as well
My instinct says boy because I have 2 girls and everything is different I barely have nausia or morning sickness and my face isn't red or breaking out...and my girls were both very similar

.nicole.michele. April 19th, 2013 04:47 AM

Great idea! Sounds fun!
Chinese gender says boy
Gender prediction says boy as well
My instinct says boy because I have 2 girls and everything is different I barely have nausia or morning sickness and my face isn't red or breaking out...and my girls were both very similar

Jessimaaka April 19th, 2013 05:15 AM

ChicaChels - start an official thread and I'll request for it to be stickied :D

seahorses April 19th, 2013 05:50 AM

I have had quite a few dreams (before pregnancy) that I had a girl; my friend (who is also a psychic) said girl, and the Chinese lunar calendar said girl. I really want a girl, too. We shall see! :)

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 19th, 2013 06:44 AM

I love this idea!

JaeSung April 19th, 2013 06:48 AM

I did the Chinese gender one, it says girl. And some months ago I had a dream where I was literally carrying a girl. In my arms. Later after waking up, I realized she could be my girl.

*Leah* April 19th, 2013 11:02 AM

I just did Madame Zaristka...and she said...

The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

If you want to try.....http://www.pregnancyandbaby.com/gene...rth-experience

full0grace April 20th, 2013 06:09 AM

Ramzi test says girl....Chinese test says girl if I go by due date, but boy if I go by conception date (assume for IVF that is day of retrieval or day after and tried both).

DavidandJaidonsmomma April 20th, 2013 06:01 PM

Chinese chart says girl and Madame Zaristka says...

The day you deliver, outside will be overcast. Your baby will arrive in the late night. After a labor lasting approximately 24 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 4 pounds, 9 ounces, and will be 20 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and barely there brown hair.

BoyerMom April 20th, 2013 08:41 PM

Chinese Gender chart says Girl. I am thinking Girl cause of the morning sickness, which I didn't have with son. I also had a dream a few weeks ago where my Mom had a baby girl, haha...guess my brain was a little mixed up.

CherryLimeade April 21st, 2013 04:45 PM

Chinese gender says boy and my MIL is pissing me the hell off because she acts like the chinese gender chart has the LAST WORD about gender. I WANT A GIRL!

The Madam says: The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

This could all be true, considering my hubs has curly hair, brown eyes and I have blonde hair. Except the 5 lb 6oz thing. HA my DS was a 10lb 9oz baby. I'm probably gonna have another huge one. 9 hour labor sounds nice :)

ImVictorious April 21st, 2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryLimeade (Post 27303791)

The Madam says: The day you deliver, outside will be windy. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 9 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 5 pounds, 6 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium brown eyes and curly blonde hair.

It said the exact same thing for me...I'm african American so blonde hair is OUT. Lol

CherryLimeade April 22nd, 2013 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vick2009 (Post 27303890)
It said the exact same thing for me...I'm african American so blonde hair is OUT. Lol

LOL okay, the madam zaristka is totally baloney. But hey, I did the ring test and I got girl! It was correct for my boy. It went boy, girl, boy. then stopped. Perfect.