JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Checking in: Hows everyone doing emotionally? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2645889-checking-hows-everyone-doing-emotionally.html)

HorseGal April 25th, 2013 07:10 AM

Checking in: Hows everyone doing emotionally?

Checking in again, hows everyone doing emotionally? Excited, in shock, scared... share your emotions here!

feythful April 25th, 2013 07:43 AM

Re: Checking in: Hows everyone doing emotionally?

I'm cautiously excited since I had a previous loss at 6 weeks. I'll feel a bit better once I get past that point and MUCH better once I get the first u/s done.

I'm grumpy from lack of sleep and easily annoyed. My poor husband knows this well. I've also been super loving. I've gone back and forth between being feisty when people post something dumb on Facebook and supportive and encouraging when a friend posts something negative about themselves or their life.

Brittanie April 25th, 2013 09:17 AM

I'm starting to get more anxious... :/ It'll really help once I get in to a doctor and have an ultrasound.

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 25th, 2013 09:18 AM

In excited! After seeing the heartbeat it made it all finally seem real.

mommy-of-one April 25th, 2013 09:19 AM

Anxiety is the main emotion I feel right now! After 12 weeks it will lower greatly...
I am pretty moody though, lol, SO picks on me bc my moods switch from good to bad so quickly he doesn't know what happened that set me off!

prayingforbaby13 April 25th, 2013 09:45 AM

I'm much better now, I had a scare on Monday when I started to spot. I went to the ER right away b/c with my last pregnancy (ended up in MC) it started the same way so I was scared to death. Spent 12 hrs in the ER and ended up with good news that they were able to see the baby and hear the heart beat... that was such a relief..

SweetiePeas April 25th, 2013 09:45 AM

I am anxious. Hopefully after mondays U/S it will out me at ease some, The first trimester is always tough for me!

Papasgirl April 25th, 2013 10:09 AM

I am anxious, scared and a little mad that i just cant be excited! With four losses since march of 2012, I find it hard to enjoy it right now. I take it day by day and milestones are huge. So far this is the first time since the losses began the i have NOT spotted within two days of AF being due, so that is good. Now I need to get past 6ish weeks with no spotting, then i will move into the first ultrasound. Its amazing how something so fun and exciting has changed into something so terrifying!

Jodimarie April 25th, 2013 01:35 PM

I am anxious also. I will feel way better when I can get my ultrasound in two weeks and hopefully see that little heart beating :) I just wish I were 12 weeks already!

Dani0821Walton April 25th, 2013 01:42 PM

I'm completely and overwhelmingly nervous about losing this pregnancy. Pair that with the fact that my doctor won't see me until I am ten weeks along, five weeks from now... I am a ball of nerves. But I truly am excited about this little life. I think I'll be able to show it more once I see/hear a heartbeat.

*~ Joni ~* April 25th, 2013 02:30 PM

I'm still nervous since I lost one between the boys at 10 weeks. That baby had a slow heart rate (70) and the heart beat wasn't a steady rhythm. So I feel better since yesterday's u/s showed perfect heart rate of 167. Trying to take comfort in the statistic that the odds of miscarrying after seeing a normal heart beat is less than 1% and get excited. :)

full0grace April 25th, 2013 03:05 PM

Very nervous here....saw heartbeat at 6 wks 2 days but waiting until next ultrasound on May 1st. Also don't feel so very tired the last couple of days, although maybe that has to do with starting to take B6? Any little thing makes me worry like crazy...

CherryLimeade April 25th, 2013 03:44 PM

For the most part, I've been calm and patient. A little excited, but the m/s makes me less so. I'll be more excited later on. I'm a tiny bit nervous about a mc, but I guess most women are during the first trimester. I try not to worry about it though. Don't get to my first appointment until may 21st -.- I'll be 11 weeks by then.

JaeSung April 25th, 2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feythful (Post 27315001)
I'm cautiously excited since I had a previous loss at 6 weeks. I'll feel a bit better once I get past that point and MUCH better once I get the first u/s done.

I'm grumpy from lack of sleep and easily annoyed. My poor husband knows this well. I've also been super loving. I've gone back and forth between being feisty when people post something dumb on Facebook and supportive and encouraging when a friend posts something negative about themselves or their life.

Sounds a lot like me. I'm tired, crabby and nit-picky.

ChicaChels April 25th, 2013 03:53 PM

I'm more scared about being out numbered by children :lol: and having more kids than I do arms..but I'm excited...im really anxious to find out the gender this time around and the other two times I've just been like "meh"..in terms of the first trimester, I'm okay. I have had 2 ultrasounds that were good and I've just accepted the spotting as part of our daily routine.

Mama_2boys April 25th, 2013 05:16 PM

For some reason I am very anxious with this pregnancy. I have had 2 healthy pregnancies but my bf's sister lost a baby when she was 5 months pregnant so the whole family is worried, which is making me worried. She has an autoimmune disease though and I don't so I have to just keep telling myself that I have no real reason to worry. I will feel MUCH better after May 22nd, when I get to finally see my little peanut and hear the dr tell me everything is A-OK! :) Other than that, I cry very easily, have horrible mood swings and am extremely tired. But very happy that I will finally be done having kids. I am also worried that if I have another boy I am going to feel somewhat sad about never having a girl, but we will deal with that when it's time...

ImVictorious April 25th, 2013 07:42 PM

Anxious to get to the 2nd trimester...FTM and I'm scared of everything.

JulieMc April 25th, 2013 07:45 PM

Anxious, although with all the work I'm doing on the new house, it's been less than it probably would be if I wasn't so busy with that. I just am really anxious for an ultrasound...to know how many are in there, that its in the right spot, and looks good. My past few pregnancies did not turn out well, although my first two were perfect. This one feels right, so I think it's a sticky one.... but ya never know. I don't know when the first u/s will be though.... I"m going to ask tomorrow when I get my 2nd beta done.

ErinBoshnyak1985 April 25th, 2013 08:10 PM

I am totally crabby and very irritated at everything.....ugg i wish I could remember what I wanted to cry about.....oh yea! Hubby cleaned the litter box and did a couple other little things. OMG i was like thank you thank you thank you *tear*

kara74 April 26th, 2013 09:40 AM

I'm shockingly even tempered considering how I usually am during early pregnancy. Even my husband is like, wow you're way nicer this time! LOL! The only time I get a little moody is when I'm super tired and I'm not able to rest. My husband works afternoons so I'm home with the kids alone in the evenings and some days I really could use a break! And by break I mean a nap. ;)