JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Chiropractor! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2646035-chiropractor.html)

ChicaChels April 25th, 2013 05:31 PM

Chiropractor!

My lower back has been killing me for the past 2 weeks...I thought it had something to do with the spotting maybe, like a bladder infection or something, but there was nothing wrong...so I went to the chiropractor today. I hadn't been in awhile, but man now I remember why I went twice a week when I was pregnant with Hunter. I feel like a new person! She said my sacrum was a mess....i HIGHLY recommend it! I'm going to sleep fantastic tonight! :party:

Brittanie April 25th, 2013 05:43 PM

Re: Chiropractor!

I've been going to the chiropractor regularly for a few years now, and I went once a week when pregnant with Allison, and it was seriously my best pregnancy as far as hip/back pain and sciatia went. But my insurance has changed since and our new one isn't as good for chiropractics, so I don't know if I'll be able to afford to go that often this time. :( I've been going once a month, but I DEFINITELY feel it by the end of the month (like right now). I may have to see if I can swing every other week.

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 25th, 2013 05:44 PM

Had major sciatica issues wih my last pregnancy and never thought to go to a chiropractor. I will be going this time for sure!

ChicaChels April 25th, 2013 05:45 PM

our insurance doesnt cover it, but it's only $25 for a visit there and she does my kids for $10. Hunter went the first time when he was 50 hours old. Brylie went at 5 weeks...I won't wait that long ever again :lol:

I think I have an easy pushing phase b/c all my parts are aligned :)

*~ Joni ~* April 25th, 2013 05:47 PM

I've been going regularly too. Definitely gonna keep it up during this pregnancy!

Brittanie April 25th, 2013 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicaChels (Post 27316716)
our insurance doesnt cover it, but it's only $25 for a visit there and she does my kids for $10. Hunter went the first time when he was 50 hours old. Brylie went at 5 weeks...I won't wait that long ever again :lol:

I think I have an easy pushing phase b/c all my parts are aligned :)

I think I get 3 visits from the insurance (really??) Previously I got 12 in a year. It's $35 for me and $15 for my kids. I didn't start going until Erin was 2 1/2 and Patrick was nearly a year. Allison was 2 weeks old for her first. We would have gone sooner but I didn't feel up to going as far as it is (we moved half an hour away when we bought our house)