JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   anyone else feel like.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2646224-anyone-else-feel-like.html)

JJ1221 April 26th, 2013 11:09 AM

anyone else feel like....

does anyone else feel like their body temperature is rising? i constantly feel like i have a slight fever - but i don't have one. i just feel warm all the time. it makes me feel crummy :( anyone else experiencing this?!

Aliciafj1 April 26th, 2013 11:19 AM

Re: anyone else feel like....

Yes! i seem to get really warm at random & as of yesterday it's been accompanied by cold sweats. I hope you start to "cool off" I know its no fun.

JaeSung April 26th, 2013 11:32 AM

Sometimes I feel that way. And other times chilly.

Nicole1481 April 26th, 2013 11:37 AM

Yep. I feel hot often.

mommy-of-one April 26th, 2013 11:46 AM

LOL my SO was cuddled up with me last night and said I feel like I am on fire from the inside out. Then he said it was probably bc Im cooking a baby :)

It feels like all over hotness. I go to sleep with the comforter on and wake up half clothed and blanket on the floor. I can sympathize with the cold sweats as well!

DavidandJaidonsmomma April 26th, 2013 11:50 AM

I feel like that too and then all of the sudden I'll get cold.

bundle2baby April 26th, 2013 12:05 PM

Yes! My hands are always hot (they're normally always cold) & I've been leaving the bedroom window wide open for the past week. :sweat:

kayakr April 26th, 2013 12:07 PM

Me too! My checks are even red all the time from being hot. No temperature though... I even sweat at night when I am sleeping. This started for me about a week ago. I thought it was because of all the medication I am on. (we did IVF so lots of meds)

mommy-of-one April 26th, 2013 01:11 PM

I wanted to add that I know my temperature has gone up. It is a habit of mine, I take my temperature every day and log it in my health journal. I have hypothyroidism and Fibromyalgia, so I am trying to find my pow personal triggers for my Fibro pain.

Normally, my temp ranges between 97.3 to 97.6 on a daily basis. After the BFP it is now in the 98.7 to 99.2 range everyday. Quite strange!

full0grace April 26th, 2013 01:47 PM

I am cold most of the time so far.

ImVictorious April 26th, 2013 02:28 PM

I get really hot then cool off and the next minute I'm freezing.

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 26th, 2013 03:08 PM

Same here. When it's cool I'm cooking and the next minute I'm freezing.

HeartHelloKitty April 26th, 2013 07:34 PM

You are hotter. ;) Your basal body temperature rises after ovulation and stays up when you are pregnant due to the progesterone. It's actually one symptom people who chart can use to determine pregnancy.

I also get hot flashes in early pregnancy, probably due to the hormonal changes.

Brittanie April 26th, 2013 08:00 PM

I get the chills in the first trimester. I'm convulsively shivering as we speak. I'll get hot flashes in the 3rd trimester if I follow my previous pregnancies

kara74 April 27th, 2013 07:43 AM

I'm experiencing the same thing! I was freezing all day yesterday even though I was wearing a sweater and it was nice outside. I asked a couple co-workers if they were also chilly and they said, no. It was me! Later on in the evening I was sooo hot and uncomfortable. I go hot to cold within minutes sometimes. That's not normally how it is for me so it has to be pregnancy weirdness.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JaeSung (Post 27318752)
Sometimes I feel that way. And other times chilly.