JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Worried...symptoms almost gone it seems (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2646380-worried-symptoms-almost-gone-seems.html)

eilla05 April 27th, 2013 09:13 AM

Worried...symptoms almost gone it seems

So for the last 3 weeks i have had sore boobs, nausea and this last week major nausea all day long that didn't seem to ease. So far today nothing. Yesterday I was sick a little once and my boobs don't seem that sore either.

I am freaking out :( and so afraid that something is wrong with the baby. Most women are just now getting symptoms yet mine seem to be disappearing. I have no idea if this is normal because my pregnancies before I never got symptoms until 6-6.5 weeks.

Anyone else ? My husband says not to worry and to think positive and maybe I am just going to get relief from the nausea, I would rather have the nausea at least it makes me feel better.

Leogirl April 27th, 2013 09:18 AM

Re: Worried...symptoms almost gone it seems

If you feel something is up call your Dr. That's why you pay them. Symptoms can come and go and change everyday so I wouldn't worry too much unless you have symptoms that you need to worry about.

kayakr April 27th, 2013 09:23 AM

I hope you feel some symptoms soon. I am about 12 days behind you and I have zero symptoms. I have cramps like AF and ovary pain like Oing but that is it.
bbs feel completely normal.

Brittanie April 27th, 2013 10:06 AM

Symptoms do very in intensity from day to day. We've had a couple other girls feel really sick one day, feel better for a day or two, and then feel really sick again. I've done similar in my other pregnancies.

It's hard not to panic though, I do the same thing every time!

Meggie26 April 27th, 2013 10:10 AM

I don't really seem to experience any other pregnancy symptoms aside from acne and sore/intense boobs.

anybodyinthere April 27th, 2013 10:38 AM

All I have is some acne and feeling hotter than usual.

I didn't have many symptoms with DS either, so I guess this is just how I do pregnancy.

ImVictorious April 27th, 2013 11:13 AM

My boob pain fluctuates throughout the day. It's scary. Sometimes I can touch them and nothing. Then a few hours later they are too sore to lay on. My morning sickness goes from all day then the next nothing. If u re worried u should speak with ur dr. I've worried myself so much to the point that I can't worry anymore. There's nothing anyone can do at this point anyway and I've done everything possible right. So I take some comfort in that. Wish u nothin but the best my dear.

SweetiePeas April 27th, 2013 11:29 AM

Allie if it makes you feel better I think hormones fluctuate and symptoms can change from day to day. When I have a day thats pretty good I get worried, then the next day they come back, so just try to enjoy it. Easier said than done though,I know. As far as your ladies, mine hurt something terrible, then later that night, next to nothing, just to turn around and and have sore again.(((hugs)))

n8tsmomma April 27th, 2013 12:27 PM

My symptoms seem to come and go. I had really bad morning sickness before I even got my BFP now I will get a little queasy every once in awhile but mostly feel okay. If you are really worried I would call the doctor.

CherryLimeade April 27th, 2013 01:17 PM

I was really surprised my first pregnancy when my morning sickness went away really early. At 8 weeks. It sounds like you had a "peak" which is the worst of your m/s. I just had my peak last week and i feel amazing now! I had very little sickness yesterday and none today. I'm not worried at all considerng im following the exact same pattern of last pregnancy - which went on perfectly with a healthy baby. Don't worry, count yourself lucky if you've already lost your m/s!

kara74 April 27th, 2013 01:26 PM

Don't worry just yet. My symptoms vary in intensity all day long. I have times when I feel totally normal and then I'll have moments where I feel like I will vomit at any moment. I enjoy the normal moments lol.

eilla05 April 27th, 2013 05:44 PM

Thanks ladies! It is reassuring to read all the comments. I started feeling queasy again about an hour ago. I have just had something bad happen both times (and only times) I have been pregnant so I freak quite easily. I cant wait to see the heartbeat but I have 10 more days until my appointment. Then I will breathe a little easier until I get to about 18 weeks then it will start all over again.....lol

Brittanie April 27th, 2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eilla05 (Post 27321375)
Thanks ladies! It is reassuring to read all the comments. I started feeling queasy again about an hour ago. I have just had something bad happen both times (and only times) I have been pregnant so I freak quite easily. I cant wait to see the heartbeat but I have 10 more days until my appointment. Then I will breathe a little easier until I get to about 18 weeks then it will start all over again.....lol

Totally normal after a loss. :dothug:

Papasgirl April 28th, 2013 04:04 AM

I have been worried about symptoms too. Its so scary to feel them and then when the go away, it is terrifying. With my last two losses, i had nausea from before my BFP and then it stopped about a week after. This time the same thing happened. I was having a panic attack every day praying for sickness. Then about 2 days ago, I started getting nausea and gas, mainly at night, so I will take it.

*~ Joni ~* April 28th, 2013 01:18 PM

My m/s was so awful the whole two weeks at 6 and 7 weeks along that I could hardly sit up but it suddenly went away at 8 weeks.

HeartHelloKitty April 29th, 2013 07:52 AM

I'm with you about being nervous. My nausea ha totally gone away in the past few days. Though my boobs have gotten sore again. I don't know what to think. I hate being so nervous in the first trimester. :(

NCRG2010 April 29th, 2013 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kayakr (Post 27320693)
I hope you feel some symptoms soon. I am about 12 days behind you and I have zero symptoms. I have cramps like AF and ovary pain like Oing but that is it.
bbs feel completely normal.

I have light cramping too. I get it with all my pregnancies. I wonder if its more because of the twins?

Kaniscooo April 29th, 2013 10:29 PM

This happens to a lot of women and usually doesn't mean anything bad. This happened off and on with my last and my symptoms just disappeared a few days ago with this one. If you're really worried give your doctor a call and see if they'll let you have a peek at things to make sure it's ok. I know of a lot of doctors that will do that to give mamas peace of mind.