JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Hello Future New Mommies and Welcome Back BTDT Moms! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2646652-hello-future-new-mommies-and-welcome-back-btdt-moms.html)

Twist April 28th, 2013 08:33 PM

Hello Future New Mommies and Welcome Back BTDT Moms!

I am from the Dec 2012 playroom. This time last year I joined my playroom (then DDC) and just wanted to share with you all how wonderful this time is going to be for you! If anyone is due Dec 31st that was my due date too, but my little guy decided to debut Dec 28th after a 36 hour labor. And it wasn't that bad! Our DDC is pretty close nit and I'm wishing the same for all of you here too. It's wonderful having such a large group of mom's to turn to! Someone is always awake no matter what time it is. The ultimate support system!

Anyways...You all have so much joy to look forward to at the end of your journies and even more at the start of your next! and I'm excited for each and every one of you over that! Congratulations! :)

I hope you don't all think I'm weird. But I will go back to my own room now, I just had to stop in and say hello! :)

ImVictorious April 28th, 2013 08:36 PM

Re: Hello Future New Mommies and Welcome Back BTDT Moms!

Awwww thank u. That was very sweet

*~ Joni ~* April 28th, 2013 09:02 PM

:waves:

HorseGal April 28th, 2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twist (Post 27323350)
I am from the Dec 2012 playroom. This time last year I joined my playroom (then DDC) and just wanted to share with you all how wonderful this time is going to be for you! If anyone is due Dec 31st that was my due date too, but my little guy decided to debut Dec 28th after a 36 hour labor. And it wasn't that bad! Our DDC is pretty close nit and I'm wishing the same for all of you here too. It's wonderful having such a large group of mom's to turn to! Someone is always awake no matter what time it is. The ultimate support system!

Anyways...You all have so much joy to look forward to at the end of your journies and even more at the start of your next! and I'm excited for each and every one of you over that! Congratulations! :)

I hope you don't all think I'm weird. But I will go back to my own room now, I just had to stop in and say hello! :)

Ummm you can't come in here and not at least have a picture for us to drool over of all that baby cuteness?!?!?!

Twist April 29th, 2013 12:24 AM

of course I have pictures to share! once we are up for the day I will be sure to include one. which age would you like?! My son just turned four months yesterday. :)