JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Need good thoughts *UPDATED* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2647010-need-good-thoughts-updated.html)

HeartHelloKitty April 30th, 2013 06:12 AM

Need good thoughts *UPDATED*

I have my appointment this afternoon to check and see what's going on with all this spotting. I was spotting again when I woke up this morning and I'm terrified that when I go in, they are going to tell me it's over. :( I know logically that there are lots of things that can cause spotting and it has never been red, usually orange or brown and only once or twice on the day it happens when I wipe after going to the bathroom, but I've been freaking out which is why they told me to go ahead and come in.

UPDATE
well they ended up sending me somewhere else for my ultrasound. I'm waiting on a doctor to call me with results but from what I could see, there was no heartbeat and the tech asked me if there was anyway my dates could be wrong so I'm thinking I'm probably out. :(

mommy-of-one April 30th, 2013 06:21 AM

Re: Need good thoughts

Keeping you in my thoughts today!! Good luck!

SweetiePeas April 30th, 2013 06:22 AM

Sending positive thoughts your way!

blakesgirl09 April 30th, 2013 06:27 AM

T&P's!!! Update when you can. Good Luck!

HorseGal April 30th, 2013 06:37 AM

Good luck. Kup!

JaeSung April 30th, 2013 06:47 AM

Good luck.

Celinda_n April 30th, 2013 06:55 AM

Praying for you!

Papasgirl April 30th, 2013 07:04 AM

Good Luck.. I hope today brings good news!

NCRG2010 April 30th, 2013 07:07 AM

Good luck!

monkeymama2 April 30th, 2013 07:16 AM

Glad you're getting checked out. Hopefully it's one of those common reasons for spotting!

Miss-Melissa-Sue April 30th, 2013 07:22 AM

Good luck! I hope it's nothing.

kayakr April 30th, 2013 07:57 AM

I hope it's nothing! Good Luck

bundle2baby April 30th, 2013 09:04 AM

Sending thoughts & prayers your way for a good appt this afternoon! KUP :hug:

Brittanie April 30th, 2013 09:34 AM

Good luck honey. :dothug:

*Leah* April 30th, 2013 09:39 AM

Good luck, let us know how it goes!

SurferRosa April 30th, 2013 09:47 AM

Is it time for your "would-be period" ? My midwife mentioned to me that some women have spotting around the time their period is supposed to come for a few months while pregnant. I had spotting last week, and I counted on the calendar, and sure enough, it was when my period is usually due. It lasted for a few days and now it's gone. This is why some women don't even realize that they are pregnant for a few months because they have very light periods and they get their spotting and think it's AF. I have a friend who didn't know she was expecting until she was almost 5 months preggo!

Wishing you all the best and good luck!

HeartHelloKitty April 30th, 2013 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurferRosa (Post 27328166)
Is it time for your "would-be period" ? My midwife mentioned to me that some women have spotting around the time their period is supposed to come for a few months while pregnant. I had spotting last week, and I counted on the calendar, and sure enough, it was when my period is usually due. It lasted for a few days and now it's gone. This is why some women don't even realize that they are pregnant for a few months because they have very light periods and they get their spotting and think it's AF. I have a friend who didn't know she was expecting until she was almost 5 months preggo!

Wishing you all the best and good luck!

Thanks everyone.

It's been happening once or twice a week for the past couple weeks. It's basically just once or maybe twice that day and only when I wipe after going to the bathroom. I'm starting to wonder if maybe it could be caused by dehydration. It's been getting really hot here over the past couple weeks and I know I'm not drinking enough water. :/ I just get nervous because I had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks with my first that wasn't discovered until an ultrasound at almost 9 weeks. I have a few more hours until my appointment. Will hopefully be updating with good news!

Jessimaaka April 30th, 2013 03:38 PM

Waiting for your update!

HeartHelloKitty April 30th, 2013 05:11 PM

Updates first post.

Brittanie April 30th, 2013 06:20 PM

Re: Need good thoughts *UPDATED*

Oh this makes me so sad. I'm sorry honey.