JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Tired and down (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2648945-tired-and-down.html)

anybodyinthere May 7th, 2013 03:58 PM

Tired and down

I am so tired. By 7 weeks last pregnancy, school was out and I could rest all day if I wanted to.

This time, there's a month of school left and I feel like I won't make it. How can I be this lethargic and teach???

I also feel a little depressed this time around. I am thrilled to be pregnant, don't get me wrong! But I was like euphorically happy last time and this time I am so irritable, can't stand being around people at work, want lots of me time, etc. I get so pissed if someone comes to talk to me during my planning time. I just want to sit there by myself and be tired!

I feel like such a B!!!

I am normally a very friendly, energetic person, so this sucks big time. I just want to be home with my son and not working. I love my job, so I won't be a SAHM but this year needs to end quick!

Jessimaaka May 7th, 2013 05:14 PM

Re: Tired and down

The first trimester is the hardest :hug: Hope the time passes quickly!

kayakr May 7th, 2013 05:16 PM

awww that's just the hormones! They will even out eventually! Hang in there!

kara74 May 7th, 2013 05:27 PM

Awww you are definitely NOT alone! First trimester is the worst! It's hard to be excited and happy when you feel so bad. I feel you. I'm thrilled to be having another baby but this pregnancy fatigue and nausea make it hard to really feel the happiness. Hopefully the last month of school goes by quickly and you feel better soon. Hugs!

bundle2baby May 7th, 2013 05:44 PM

This first trimester is tough & some days just drag by! I think it's pretty awesome that you are teaching with all of these crummy symptoms. Try not to be too hard on yourself, your body is working hard. I know it doesn't seem like it, but this time will go quick and before you know it summer will be here. Try not to look at how many days are left, just check off each day as one step closer. :hug:

feythful May 7th, 2013 05:52 PM

The best part is that you'll get your energy and good spirits back just in time to enjoy your time off!!! :) I fell asleep at my desk (during planning) when I was pregnant with my first. It was rough, so you totally have my sympathy. Oh and even when I wasn't pregnant, I got annoyed when people interrupted my planning time. I wanted to say "How can I plan when you're sitting here yammering at me. Go away..."

eilla05 May 7th, 2013 06:12 PM

Gosh I feel you! I was just thinking today that I really need a week off from work to not do anything at all once school is out in a few weeks and I plan to take it probably first week of June. I am burned out.....badly and I need a break before I snap and hurt someone.....lol