JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   not sure where i belong.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2649045-not-sure-where-i-belong.html)

Mollyjayne May 8th, 2013 06:31 AM

not sure where i belong....

They changed my edd to Dec 31st! Last time I was pregnant my DD was Oct. 31st and I was pretty sure he'd be late and I didn't want to hold up the Oct board so I joined November. Wouldn't you know it the little guy was born on his due date! So I went back to the Oct Playroom...

now I'm in the same boat! I check out January but I only post here. What would you do?

blakesgirl09 May 8th, 2013 06:40 AM

Re: not sure where i belong....

You are more than welcome to hover both boards if you want. Lots of ladies do that, especially if they are right on the cusp!! Good Luck!!

CA-mommy-to-be May 8th, 2013 06:40 AM

I'm in the same situation ... Will it be 2013 or 2014?

I'm choosing to post here because it's where I started. Post wherever you feel comfortable. :)

Jessimaaka May 8th, 2013 07:01 AM

You can post in both! Not to mention you may end up gelling with one group of ladies over the other as you go along. My August PR has babies from June to September, and we even have an honourary October baby :lol:

kara74 May 8th, 2013 08:17 AM

Stay with us! December 31 is a great day to be born. :) It's my youngest son's birthday. :)

NCRG2010 May 8th, 2013 08:41 AM

It can go either way :)

DavidandJaidonsmomma May 8th, 2013 08:48 AM

We have the same due date. I doubt I make it to the 31st so I am sticking around here.

feythful May 8th, 2013 09:04 AM

My first was due January 1st, so I was in the January DDC and I ended up having her in December. By that time I was so attached to them that I stayed in January. Many of the girls had their in the month before, but we had such a good group, they stuck with us and were just a couple weeks ahead. Being a couple weeks ahead or behind isn't really a big deal since the major milestones occur at different times for different babies. It's whatever you're most comfortable with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kara74 (Post 27348973)
Stay with us! December 31 is a great day to be born. :) It's my youngest son's birthday. :)

I agree. It's a great day to be born. It's my oldest girl's birthday too!

Miss-Melissa-Sue May 8th, 2013 06:16 PM

Whatever you decide (you're welcome both places) welcome and congrats!