JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Need some positive thoughts please.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2651760-need-some-positive-thoughts-please.html)

SweetiePeas May 19th, 2013 07:55 PM

Need some positive thoughts please..

I am seriously having a really rough time with this pregnancy. This is the worst out of three. How can creating a miracle make you feel so awful. This sickness is just relentless. I am just feeling really down because of it. I feel like most of the time I am just so useless:( I wanna do so much more than my body wants me too. I swear I feel allergic to the pregnancy. Tired all the time. It takes all I can to get bathrooms cleaned, clothes ,washed, and dishes done. I barely leave the couch..Sorry for such a down post ,but reallly need some thoughts and prayers that all this starts easing soon. I really want this baby, just wish I could be further along already....

Brittanie May 19th, 2013 08:22 PM

Re: Need some positive thoughts please..

me too. :dothug:

BoyerMom May 19th, 2013 09:35 PM

Sorry. I have been the same the last week. Hoping I can get a little more motivated tomorrow to get things done. Hopefully all will improve once we reach 2nd Trimester.

feythful May 19th, 2013 09:49 PM

I hear you. If it makes you feel any better, our bathrooms haven't been cleaned in the last month except for the quick swish I do with cleaner in the bowl once a week.

I spend most of my mornings (when I feel good) with the girls doing tot school ad playing. By the time nap time comes around and I can get stuff accomplished because the girls are sleeping, I feel so awful that I have to lay down and nap.

HorseGal May 20th, 2013 01:26 AM

I've been like this too the WHOLE time. Dizzy spells, lack of energy to the point I feel like holding my head up is so tiring, etc. I feel so weak.

kara74 May 20th, 2013 05:17 AM

I'm right there with you. I feel absolutely useless. I haven't done real housework in a month. I do the bare minimum to keep the house from becoming a pig stye and that's it. I haven't cooked aside from piddly stuff in a month. My husband has to go grocery shopping because I just can't do it. I feel so guilty because I barely play with my daughter anymore. :(. Everyone else is picking up my slack and I feel like it's getting old. I just have no energy and I'm nauseous all. the. time. I wish I could be put in a coma for the next 7 months. That's about as useful as I am. It's depressing and I'm sick of it! I couldn't even sleep last night even after taking Unisom because I felt so crummy. Ugh and now I'm laying here trying to get up the courage and energy to get ready for work. This sucks so bad!!!!

So yeah you're not alone.

Oops you wanted positive thoughts. Sorry. :(

Kivett12 May 20th, 2013 06:35 AM

IT will hopefully start to get better!! I remember feeling like that with my DS. I couldn't understand how any woman would want to get pg, let alone do it more than once. I felt awful! Then I remember getting out of the 1st trimester, and almost forgetting how bad it actually was. I started feeling what I heard so many of my friends talk about. The JOY of being pg! Sending you T&P that you will start to feel better soon!!!

kayakr May 20th, 2013 01:04 PM

I feel useless as well right now. It's all I can do to work all day. I am hardly doing that well. This weekend I did nothing but sleep. It is making me depressed because I don't want to be so lazy. We need groceries and I don't think I can even go get them after work today.

NCRG2010 May 20th, 2013 03:42 PM

I feel like complete crap. Some days nauseous some days not. I have a nanny that comes everyday but not full time but I am thankful for the help. She doesn't clean or do laundry and I need that more lol. I don't have family that can come and help in ten minutes so that sucks. Running the kids back and forth to school and after school things are wearing me out

ImVictorious May 20th, 2013 06:13 PM

Ahhh I'm right there with all of u. I had no idea it would be this bad. I'm hoping in the next few weeks it will ease up a bit.

SweetiePeas May 20th, 2013 07:06 PM

Thanks ladies, I was really having a down day and pretty bad vomiting yesterday and just cried myself to sleep.. I am feeling better today though. I had my 5th round of iv hydration today and I always feel good after that. They upped to zofran dosage and now have to take it pretty much round the clock. I fear major constipation happening,lol! I hope this is the last time for hydration, last night I actually threw up blood from throat being irritated. They said they are trying to avoid me having to get a home nurse and I am just praying that in the next 2 weeks it eases some!

Brittanie May 20th, 2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetiePeas (Post 27380300)
I hope this is the last time for hydration, last night I actually threw up blood from throat being irritated.

That was so me my first pregnancy. I'm sorry honey :dothug:

blakesgirl09 May 21st, 2013 05:57 AM

I'm really glad that you are feeling better. Hopefully it all eases soon!!! (((((HUGS)))))

SweetiePeas May 21st, 2013 09:25 AM

I just wanted to say I liked all of your posts, but not because some of you are sick, but because I have someone to comiserate with.:)

monkeymama2 May 21st, 2013 10:09 AM

Ugh you are having a rough time!!! I am lucky that mine sickness has past for the most part. I hope yours does soon too!

Miss-Melissa-Sue May 21st, 2013 09:01 PM

I hope you feel better and get more energy soon! I have absolutely no energy. DH travels a lot for work so when he's nome I'm parked on the couch.

LadybugBanana May 22nd, 2013 07:02 AM

Wow!!! It feels good to not feel so alone in all of this!!
I am glad you were feeling a little better!

Oriyan May 22nd, 2013 07:52 AM

I am sure glad that we can all commiserate together. I am just beyond ready to be DONE and there are many more weeks to go. I still have the rest of Spring, all of summer and most of the fall to go. *sigh*

TwinMamaS May 22nd, 2013 12:44 PM

I feel for you! I'm just about 9 weeks, carrying twins. I've only vomited twice so far, but I am extremely nauseous from the time I wake up until about 5 pm everyday. I've tried B6, Zantac, Tums, gingerale, Preggie Pops, and I've just started taking Emetrol. The Preggie Pops and Emetrol have seemed to work best, but I still just feel off. I feel like I can't eat anything besides bread and ice cream. I tried chicken Tuesday night for the first time in a week or so, and after a couple of hours it came right back up. I just want to be able to eat! When meal time comes around I panic! I've had pizza a few times, but that brings on the heartburn. Counting down the days until the end of the first trimester when I'll hopefully feel better and have some energy back. So far, pregnancy is no fun at all!

Sending thoughts and prayers out for all of you! God send us a miracle and make us all feel better!