JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Check-in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2652541-wednesday-check.html)

Jessimaaka May 22nd, 2013 07:51 AM

Wednesday Check-in

Who is here?!

Gestation?
Symptoms?
When is your next appt?
Have you had an u/s?
Weight gain so far (don't have to share):

redbirds May 22nd, 2013 08:19 AM

Re: Wednesday Check-in

Who is here?! Me! Gwynne

Gestation? 11 weeks on Friday :)
Symptoms? queasy, tired, but they are starting to let up
When is your next appt? Friday is my genetic counseling & blood draw for MaterniT21 + and then on June 2 is my NT scan! :excited:
Have you had an u/s? Yep, to find EDD (since this was a surprise) & we found out then I was 7w6d along
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): I refuse to step on the scale this round since I'm so overweight to begin with. I just told the nurse to tell me how many pounds up or down I am, but I don't go in for a reg appointment for a while

Oriyan May 22nd, 2013 08:29 AM

Gestation? 12 weeks 2 days
Symptoms? Sickness, sore boobs, heartburn, peeing a lot.
When is your next appt? May 29th I think.
Have you had an u/s? Yes, several.
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): I was 135 before FET, I am currently 138-141 depending on if zofran has me backed up.

Symptoms? Sickness, sore boobs, heartburn, peeing a lot.
When is your next appt? May 29th I think.
Have you had an u/s? Yes, several.
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): I was 135 before FET, I am currently 138-141 depending on if zofran has me backed up.

kara74 May 22nd, 2013 08:29 AM

Gestation? 9 weeks, 4 days

Symptoms? the usual - nausea, fatigue (although getting better some days, touch wood)

When is your next appt? June 10

Have you had an u/s? Yes, to rule out twins. My uterus was measuring two weeks ahead. Just one peanut in there. :) Phew!

Weight gain so far (don't have to share): 2 pounds :(

bundle2baby May 22nd, 2013 08:51 AM

Who is here?! Me (Jan). I haven't been posting as much the past few days since it's the last week of school and we've been so busy.

Gestation? 9 weeks + 4 days

Symptoms? Still have nausea/hungry monster, but it's gotten slightly better most days, sore bbs, peeing all the time, tired/insomnia.

When is your next appt? Next week

Have you had an u/s? Next week

Weight gain so far (don't have to share): I haven't checked, but I can tell I'm starting to pop a bit. :)

Meggie26 May 22nd, 2013 08:56 AM

I'm here! Megan.

Gestation? 9 weeks 3 days.
Symptoms? Some nausea, insomnia.
When is your next appt? May 26
Have you had an u/s? I've had two so far.
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): Up about 5lbs.

**jessie** May 22nd, 2013 08:59 AM

11w4d

Symptoms? Yucky complexion and exhausted 24/7. Thankfully nausea has mostly gone away.

Next appt is June 4th for NT scan.

Previous ultrasounds? I have had 2 so far. 7 weeks and 11 weeks.

Weight gain? Oh gosh, I think 4-5 lbs. I'm gaining weight like it's my job, lol.

blakesgirl09 May 22nd, 2013 09:24 AM

Who is here?! I'm here too!! Angie!

Gestation? 11w3d
Symptoms? Still have sore boobs and it hurts when I sneeze, NOTHING ELSE :(
When is your next appt? June 19th!! Gender Scan!!!!
Have you had an u/s? Yes, at 6w4d.
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): Too much :( I was a smoker prior to pregnancy and quit as soon as I got my BFP, so 10 lbs of my weight gain can be attributed to that. The other 6, well, i hope that's just normal stuff!!

SweetiePeas May 22nd, 2013 09:29 AM

Who is here?!

Gestation? 10+1
Symptoms?nausea,vomiting,fatigue
When is your next appt?Friday
Have you had an u/s? had 2
Weight gain so far .. down 6!

Jessimaaka May 22nd, 2013 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakesgirl09 (Post 27385333)
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): Too much :( I was a smoker prior to pregnancy and quit as soon as I got my BFP, so 10 lbs of my weight gain can be attributed to that. The other 6, well, i hope that's just normal stuff!!

I finally quit about 6 weeks before I got my bfp...but it was about a 3-4 month process where I gained 20-25lbs. And then 50lbs while pregnant. I have 13lbs left to lose of the quitting smoking weight and DS isn't even one! Focus on your little one right now and the weight will come off after :hug:

kara74 May 22nd, 2013 09:38 AM

Luck out! Even though I know the weight loss is due to the awful symptoms and for that I'm empathetic. *Hugs* I just don't want to be gaining too much. I gained about 40 with my daughter. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by SweetiePeas (Post 27385350)
Who is here?!

Gestation? 10+1
Symptoms?nausea,vomiting,fatigue
When is your next appt?Friday
Have you had an u/s? had 2
Weight gain so far .. down 6!

aln030482 May 22nd, 2013 10:04 AM

Symptoms? some nausea, major constipation, still so very very tired, peeing a lot

When is your next appt? May 28th for NTS & to determine if it's twins or not

Have you had an u/s? 8w4d for confirmation of due date & to determine how many, but OB is uncertain if he saw 2 heartbeats or if it was an u/s machine issue

Weight gain so far (don't have to share): Gained 4lbs.

CA-mommy-to-be May 22nd, 2013 10:20 AM

I'm here!

Gestation? 8 weeks, 3 days
Symptoms? Tired, constant trips to restroom, clothes no longer fitting, shortness of breadth when chasing my toddler, (fingers crossed that the nausea keeps staying away!)
When is your next appt? Friday, June 7
Have you had an u/s? Yes to confirm due date
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): Up 3 pounds and ready for maternity clothes

Jessimaaka May 22nd, 2013 10:24 AM

Oh my goodness, I can't believe some of you are so close to the second trimester already! You are not helping my baby fever at all!

TwinMamaS May 22nd, 2013 11:28 AM

Gestation? 8 weeks 6 days
Symptoms? Extreme nausea (but I've only vomited twice), fatigue - which seems to be letting up, sore breasts, irritability, everything tastes weird - don't know what to eat (surviving on bread and ice cream)
When is your next appt? June 3rd
Have you had an u/s? Yes I've had two (twins) heartbeats were at 133 on 5/13
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): As far as I know .2 lbs, but I haven't weighed myself since 5/13

Ms_jamie May 22nd, 2013 12:09 PM

I'm here :)
9wks/6days today.

I'm so nauseated and actually violently vomiting at night. I'm ok during the day though, it's the weirdest thing. I'm moody, tired, sore bbs and find myself out of breath more often now.

My next appt is this Friday. I'm being seen every 2 weeks because I'm a very high risk.

I've had 4 u/s already and I have another one on Friday.

I had gain 5 lbs as of my last appt two weeks ago :(

Miss-Melissa-Sue May 22nd, 2013 12:23 PM

Gestation? 12 weeks
Symptoms? Fatigue, can't stop eating
When is your next appt? Friday!
Have you had an u/s? Yes at my 8 weeks appt
Weight gain so far (don't have to share). I have no idea. I'll find out on Friday.

blakesgirl09 May 22nd, 2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessimaaka (Post 27385371)
I finally quit about 6 weeks before I got my bfp...but it was about a 3-4 month process where I gained 20-25lbs. And then 50lbs while pregnant. I have 13lbs left to lose of the quitting smoking weight and DS isn't even one! Focus on your little one right now and the weight will come off after :hug:

I was hoping to quit before I got pregnant but I guess I just needed that extra motivation. I know it'll all come off. I just hate that I gained it all so quickly and people think that I just can't control my appetite. Thanks for sharing, makes me feel a little less alone!

*~ Joni ~* May 22nd, 2013 01:24 PM

Gestation? 12 weeks

Symptoms? Tired, hungry, sickness is starting to pass luckily

When is your next appt? A week from today - NT scan

Have you had an u/s? 2

Weight gain so far (don't have to share): 4 lbs

Brittanie May 22nd, 2013 02:54 PM

Who is here?! Brittanie
Gestation? 9 weeks today
Symptoms? hyperemesis :/
When is your next appt? June 11th, for my NT scan and then regular OB appointment
Have you had an u/s? yep!
Weight gain so far (don't have to share): a loss of a few pounds, not sure exactly.