JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   new here (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2658394-new-here.html)

mommaof5girls June 13th, 2013 01:47 PM

new here

I am going to introduce myself here as well as the january board. According to my guestimate i am due december 21 but according to the us measurements i am due january 2. Either way i am sure of a december baby. I have been lurking here for a while still trying to process the fact that we are preggo again. Although i am excited to see so many of the may2012 ddc family here and on jan board. I am momma to 4 girls now although i could not figure out how to change my name on here. My girls are 14, 10, 6, and 14 months. I am freaking out because my youngest two are going to be so close and i did not want more children. We obviously were not careful enough so here i am. We toiled with the idea of adoption but i am 100% sure i could never hand my child over to anyone. I had my first dr appt and us on june 10 we measured to get a date bec i am unsure of my dates although i do know my lmp was before easter week so i would be further along than they are measuring. Like others have mentioned i get the "maybe you'll get a boy this time" i hate that considering i would love to have another girl..... I wouldnt know what to do with a boy, lol. We are not telling people just yet only drs and such. I know my family Especially my dad will be furious. I am stressing bec i recently lost my job of 8 years. So i have no idea how we will afford another child. I just keep reminding myself that God has promised a way for all our needs. I only wish i could be openly happy and excited about this. It seems like everyone thinks it is some sort of tragedy or something. I have battled nausea for weeks seems like it is improving some. I am also very tired. I feel like i cant keep up. I feel too old for this, lol.

mgail June 13th, 2013 03:13 PM

Re: new here

Welcome! I hope you will find the encouragement and support you need during this time. No life is a mistake and there are reasons for everything. It is hard for others to put themselves in our shoes and ultimately you have to make the best decisions for you and your family not them. Hang in there and God bless!

:dothug:

hugssandi June 13th, 2013 03:21 PM

*WELCOME!* and *CONGRATULATIONS!*

mama2boys June 13th, 2013 05:05 PM

Congrats! Just remember God wouldn't give you what you can't handle, and always when there's a will, there's a way!!

Dont stress about what other people think, do what is right for you and your family, thats all that matters :)

SweetiePeas June 13th, 2013 05:58 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Miss-Melissa-Sue June 13th, 2013 07:53 PM

Welcome and congrats!

ImVictorious June 13th, 2013 09:07 PM

Welcome and congrats. As a pp said god will never put more on you than you can bear. He can make a way out of no way.

bundle2baby June 13th, 2013 09:14 PM

Congratulations & welcome! Try not to worry and stress yourself about what others will think. I know it may seem overwhelming now, but things will work out. :hug: BTW, I'm 36 (pregnant with #3) and most days I feel SOO tired I wonder if I'm too old for this. :)

Jodimarie June 13th, 2013 09:44 PM

congrats and welcome!

Papasgirl June 14th, 2013 03:22 AM

:grats: and :welcome: this was meant to be. God has a plan for you and it included this baby! Enjoy it and nevermind others negativity.

feythful June 14th, 2013 05:53 AM

Congratulations and welcome!

HorseGal June 14th, 2013 05:59 AM

I bet that's one ultra special kid in there! Don't let anyone spoil it for u

lily26 June 14th, 2013 06:09 AM

Welcome, and congrats.

Im sure everything will work out. *hugs*

swade66 June 14th, 2013 06:43 AM

Welcome!

Meradithh90 June 14th, 2013 10:41 AM

:grats:
Everything will work out. :hug:

redbirds June 14th, 2013 11:27 AM

Congrats!!! This is something to celebrate :toothorn: Maybe you can get some temporary assistance, or get on WIC or something to bridge the gap until you are on your feet again. That's why the program's there!

I'm 40 and pregnant with our total surprise of #4. While we were in total shock, we've come to the conclusion that this child has been placed in our care to make a special mark in the world :heart: