JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   The verdict is in... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2663090-verdict.html)

beautiful.mess July 2nd, 2013 05:33 PM

The verdict is in...

95% certain we're Team..............

PINK!!!
I feel horrible for not being overly excited and I feel even worse for actually typing that out. :[ My girls are amazing and I KNOW adding another girl to the mix is going to be an absolute blissful blessing, but being that this is our last I was secretly hoping for Team Blue. The tech was fairly certain she didn't see any extra goodies :] Baby was in an awkward space and my placenta was on top, but still with a big chunk underneath.
Here's the money shot!!
http://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...926ee0e15c.jpg

And then how we announced it on FB :]
http://cimg5.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...5873a214cb.jpg

ChicaChels July 2nd, 2013 05:36 PM

Re: The verdict is in...

congrats! you make gorgeous girls :wub:

bundle2baby July 2nd, 2013 05:43 PM

Congratulations! I agree, you do make beautiful baby girls!

Jodimarie July 2nd, 2013 05:48 PM

Congrats! Sorry about not getting your boy, your girls are beautiful! And I love your FB announcement! so cute :)

NCRG2010 July 2nd, 2013 06:18 PM

Congratulations!!! Cute announcement!!

blakesgirl09 July 2nd, 2013 06:21 PM

Ohhhhhh. Congratulations!! You don't have any reason to feel ashamed. Don't you worry about that for a second!!!! After a day or two you'll be super excited as I'm sure you were with the first two!! Congrats again!!!

Miss-Melissa-Sue July 2nd, 2013 07:25 PM

Congrats on your baby girl! I love your Facebook announcement!

redbirds July 2nd, 2013 07:30 PM

Awww! I love the announcement! And, I can empathize with the gender disappointment ((HUGS)) It's getting easier as time goes on and we're getting used to the idea of a 3rd girl!

:congrats:

Brittanie July 2nd, 2013 07:53 PM

Awww, :dothug: I admit though, I'm usually pretty good with u/s pictures but I'm having a hard time seeing that one. I can't pick a point of reference! >_<

And baby girl clothes are SO much more fun. :p Give yourself some time, I'm sure you'll be excited by the time baby girl actually gets here!

hugssandi July 2nd, 2013 08:11 PM

AW~so precious! *CONGRATULATIONS!*

beautiful.mess July 2nd, 2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brittanie (Post 27493768)
Awww, :dothug: I admit though, I'm usually pretty good with u/s pictures but I'm having a hard time seeing that one. I can't pick a point of reference! >_<

And baby girl clothes are SO much more fun. :p Give yourself some time, I'm sure you'll be excited by the time baby girl actually gets here!

Haha it's just a bottom shot (bottom and legs are in the top right of the image). It was so dark, she had to lighten the image up as much as it would go to print this. She said she saw the 3 lines, but couldn't get a clear shot again. She had no reason to believe it was a boy.

kara74 July 3rd, 2013 01:44 AM

Congratulations! I love your announcement...so cute!

swade66 July 3rd, 2013 06:18 AM

Congratulations!!!

feythful July 3rd, 2013 07:43 AM

Super cute announcement! :cheer: Do you have ideas on names or is it going to be a struggle? We barely agreed on our name for DD2 and I have no idea what we'll do if we have a third girl.

ImVictorious July 3rd, 2013 09:01 AM

Congrats! Your announcement was sooooo cute!

**jessie** July 3rd, 2013 09:07 AM

Hey, I thought me and you were meant to exchange your pink baby dust for my blue?!? Congrats. I know exactly how you feel- happy but a bit disappointed at the same time. Love the announcement. Very cute.

beautiful.mess July 3rd, 2013 09:09 AM

Thanks everyone!! We decided early on that, boy or girl, the middle name would be Layne so at least that's settled :] As far as first names, DH likes Olivia, I like Sierra or Elena. I'm really leaning towards another city name since both my girls, unintentionally, have a city name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by **jessie** (Post 27494996)
Hey, I thought me and you were meant to exchange your pink baby dust for my blue?!? Congrats. I know exactly how you feel- happy but a bit disappointed at the same time. Love the announcement. Very cute.

OMG!!! Obviously, we missed the exchange!! LOL darn!

DavidandJaidonsmomma July 3rd, 2013 09:23 AM

Congrats! I love the announcement, btw.

*MaLLoRy* July 3rd, 2013 02:17 PM

Congrats! Adorable fb announcement :)

Savannah_Brie July 4th, 2013 04:37 PM

Adorable announcement!!