JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Gender appointment... So excited! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2663569-gender-appointment-so-excited.html)

Savannah_Brie July 4th, 2013 03:19 PM

Gender appointment... So excited!

Sooooo... In 4 days, I am going to find out the sex of our first baby. However, my husband is currently deployed so I am going to have them just write it down and put it in an envelope. As soon as I get to Skype with the Hubster again, I will open it and we are going to find out together. I would feel so guilty if I found out before him. Luckily this is a short deployment so he's more than likely going to be home for the birth *fingers crossed*. I just wish he was home to enjoy all of these sweet moments with me. We are hoping for a boy, but we would be perfectly happy with a baby girl. As soon as we find out, I will post an update on this thread. :)

Jodimarie July 4th, 2013 03:49 PM

Re: Gender appointment... So excited!

Aaw what a great way to find out together :)

redbirds July 4th, 2013 04:04 PM

That's a sweet way to find out!

You'll have to let us know when the big reveal day is!

NCRG2010 July 4th, 2013 05:09 PM

You are good I wouldn't be able to wait lmao

feythful July 4th, 2013 05:11 PM

Just make sure the U/S tech knows and close your eyes maybe for the first few seconds while they get bearings where the baby is before you look. Last time, as soon as she put the wand up, the baby had her legs wide open and I knew what it was. So this time, since we're planning to be team green, I want to make sure I don't get an accidental sighting of "naughty bits".

Savannah_Brie July 4th, 2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCRG2010 (Post 27497966)
You are good I wouldn't be able to wait lmao

Well, hopefully it won't be a long wait. Should be the same day, but if not, it wont be more than a couple of days. He's in an 8 hour time difference so he said if he has to wake up in the middle of the night to find out, he will. :)

hugssandi July 5th, 2013 06:18 AM

How sweet! It's neat that you have found ways to experience things together like that~it's important. Thanks so much for your hubby's service and your family's sacrifice!

swade66 July 5th, 2013 08:13 AM

That is nice of you to wait. I would feel bad knowing too.

Savannah_Brie July 5th, 2013 10:15 AM

Yeah, you'd think with both of us being in the Army, we would be used to being away from each other, but we are ALWAYS together... When we aren't working, we are getting into something together. It's going to be hard going to this appointment without him for the first time.

Savannah_Brie July 9th, 2013 05:04 PM

Well... It's a....

BOY!!!!!

His name is Raiden Thomas. Hopefully he can get cozy in there and wait for Daddy to come home before he decides to pop out.

beautiful.mess July 9th, 2013 05:07 PM

Yay!!! Congrats!! <3

Miss-Melissa-Sue July 9th, 2013 05:10 PM

Congrats!!!

NCRG2010 July 9th, 2013 05:52 PM

Congratulations!

Brittanie July 9th, 2013 06:11 PM

Yay, congrats!! Boys are fun