JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   O/T Could use some prayers/positive vibes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2666040-o-t-could-use-some-prayers-positive-vibes.html)

summerbaby1 July 16th, 2013 11:08 AM

O/T Could use some prayers/positive vibes

So this isn't a post about pregnancy really but something really important to DF and I. We have been trying to get out of this house for several months and we finally found a place. 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, super spacious, absolutely gorgeous house on 5 acres, and the price is reasonable considering all that we are getting. That being said though, it's a VERY daunting task as neither of us have ever been homeowners and it's scary with a baby on the way and myself (hopefully) switching jobs soon.
We really want this house and I mean realllllly reallllly but we're open to the fact that it may not be for us or there may be something better down the line...idk yet.

Anyways if you have a moment, any postive vibes, happy thoughts or prayers would be much appreciated because we are coming very close to closing on what might be our new home.

redbirds July 16th, 2013 11:17 AM

Re: O/T Could use some prayers/positive vibes

I'll pray for you!!! We've been looking for a year now and still haven't found anything that fits ALL of our requirements, and I'm so dang picky, I haven't given in ;) I'm envious! :D GL and I hope you all get it. Home ownership is AWESOME, especially if the house fits your growing family (and that one sounds PERFECT). We've outgrown our house, so looking for the forever-home now.

Brittanie July 16th, 2013 11:55 AM

Good luck! I was pregnant with Allison when we bought our first house (the one we're selling now). It is exciting to have your own place! Good luck!

Tarheelbluii July 16th, 2013 02:03 PM

Best of Luck!!!!

BoyerMom July 16th, 2013 02:36 PM

Very exciting time! Sending good thoughts your way!

bundle2baby July 16th, 2013 08:53 PM

So exciting! Saying prayers that you get your dream home!

lily26 July 16th, 2013 11:15 PM

Good luck!!! that house sounds AMAZING!! sending prayers for you

Papasgirl July 17th, 2013 03:49 AM

Good Luck! it sounds like this house is what you have been looking for. If you have that gut feeling that this is it, then don't let it pass by if you are able. We outgrew our house about two years ago. We don't even have a room for this baby when she comes. Wish we could move but we can't right now, so if you have the availability and the means....jump on it!~

mgail July 17th, 2013 04:08 AM

I hope this works out for you! Just relax and trust what ever is supposed to happen will happen:)! Praying!

feythful July 17th, 2013 05:31 AM

Yay! Sounds awesome!

Miss-Melissa-Sue July 17th, 2013 08:03 PM

Sounds great! I'll have you in my prayers!