JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday Wonders (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2666198-wednesday-wonders.html)

feythful July 17th, 2013 06:17 AM

Wednesday Wonders

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...)

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point?

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years?

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...)

swade66 July 17th, 2013 07:26 AM

Re: Wednesday Wonders

Good questions

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) Hopefully still at the same job but back into Digital Marketing and off these internal programs!

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Nothing much different.

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Same pretty much. I don't really care to move states. I suppose I hope we are more financially secure. Maybe with a boat.lol

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...) Elizabeth will be in 6th grade! I hope she picks a sport and an instrument. Flynn will be in Kindergarten. New baby will be maybe in our daycare preschool. Oh I don't know how I feel about grown babies! Lol

redbirds July 17th, 2013 01:23 PM

In 2 years: Career should still be rockin' and rollin', HOPEFULLY in a year or less we'll be moved into a MUCH bigger house closer to town, but still on acreage and with all we're used to here.

In 5 years: All my current kids will be in school! This LO will be in pre-school and I will be shocked at what to do with my time. My kids will hopefully be quite involved with activities in school and church (and hopefully, they'll like sports as much as we do). It seems so far off, but it's really right around the corner!

Miss-Melissa-Sue July 17th, 2013 09:10 PM

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...). Hopefully I'll still be a SAHM. No plans to move that soon.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Nothing really

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Same town, hopefully a bigger house (I'll be content if we are not). Hopefully we will have on more little one around,

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...)DD will be in elementary but no other plans.

hugssandi July 18th, 2013 04:18 AM

I don't see much change in anything in the next 2-5 years, save that hopefully my darling will have found steady work. I would love to move, but I see us still here, still homeschooling, still doing life as we know it! :)

bundle2baby July 18th, 2013 12:33 PM

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) I was just thinking about this in terms of my children. My daughter will be going into the 6th grade :o, my son will be 5, and this little bean will be a toddler. It sorta blows my mind how fast they grow up!! I'd love for us to buy a home further north of San Diego (Temecula) in the next 5 years. If we do decide we are done having any more children after this one, I'd like to put a little more focus on the charity organizations that I'm passionate about, as well as blogging.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point? Pretty much covered above.

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? Physically, still in CA. Raising our beautiful children, loving the life and family we've been blessed with. We would love to have an RV to do lots of travel during the summertime.

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...): Hoping my daughter will be involved in a school sport (soccer or volleyball), private school, still doing her wonderful art classes. Planning on having our son in little league, swimming, karate. He will likely be homeschooled. Not sure about the little one, we shall see! :smile:

lily26 July 19th, 2013 03:11 AM

Where do you suppose you'll be in 2 years? (geographically, career-wise, etc...) I'm itching to get out of the city, so hopefully in a more rural area. my ultimate dream is a house in the boonies with a few acres and an awesome garden.. far fetched for me, but nice.
I do hope by the time 2 years come, i'll FINALLY be in college, probably online classes though, so I can sahm for the time being.

What kinds of things do you hope to be doing at that point?

Where do you suppose you'll be in 5 years? I hope that one of us will make enough that the other will be able to be a sahm/or sahd. I don't really like the thought of daycare. i hope that we'll be able to purchase a house.

Do you have plans for your children at that point (what school they'll be in, hobbies, etc...): this is my first kid, If it's a boy... we are so getting him into hockey. If it's a girl probably ice skating *i started when I was 4*, or i'd love to get her into horse back riding... and probably in preschool