JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   How are your emotions? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2667426-how-your-emotions.html)

DavidandJaidonsmomma July 23rd, 2013 09:09 AM

How are your emotions?

I only have two...angry or sad. I'm either cursing someone out or crying. It's awful.

TwinMamaS July 23rd, 2013 09:17 AM

Re: How are your emotions?

I thought mine were fine, until I watched that newborn video yesterday and bawled my eyes out for 10 minutes. I get irritated more easily, but I haven't been lashing out. I'm still pretty blah, although I do have moments of anxiety. I'm loving my husband now, which is wonderful because I couldn't stand him in my first trimester. I think I'm doing pretty good, but my emotions definitely sneak up on me. I'm mostly just tired and not wanting to deal with anyone's crap.

redbirds July 23rd, 2013 09:45 AM

I'm tired. That makes me impatient, which never bodes well with 3 kids 5 and under.

I plan on taking a nap today and trying to gain my balance back!!

ImVictorious July 23rd, 2013 10:02 AM

My emotions are all over the place. I feel very unattractive and unappreciated, so that makes me sad and angry. I'm just emotional in general.

bajars2531 July 23rd, 2013 11:18 AM

Really short tempered. Like bad. I am normally a little bit of a hot head, but these days--watch out!! It's not good because I have a hard time getting my filter to kick in. I just spout off whatever comes to mind. :eek:

Oriyan July 23rd, 2013 12:39 PM

Pregnancy actually stabilizes me. I am generally happy go lucky. Its the only perk!

DavidandJaidonsmomma July 23rd, 2013 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bajars2531 (Post 27537204)
Really short tempered. Like bad. I am normally a little bit of a hot head, but these days--watch out!! It's not good because I have a hard time getting my filter to kick in. I just spout off whatever comes to mind. :eek:

My filter is non existent now too. My friends teases me and calls it pregnant courage (like liquid courage) and says that some pregnant woman subconciously know no one will hit them and just say and do whatever.

kara74 July 23rd, 2013 03:26 PM

Normally I'm pretty even tempered but if something sets me off, watch it! Yesterday DH left a half can of Coke within DD's reach and when I went to grab it from her she threw it. I had Coke on the carpet, couch, walls, and even on the fireplace mantel. O.o I flipped out! I wasn't feeling well as is then had to clean up the mess (DH occupied DD to keep her out of my way). I felt bad flipping out later but sheesh that mess was the last thing I needed.

hugssandi July 23rd, 2013 06:19 PM

I have life stressors badly enough that I'm just.not.hungry. Very unusual fer me!!!

jjkerr91 July 23rd, 2013 10:36 PM

I was very calm through the first trimester so I thought I wasn't going to have any mood swings. I didn't with my first two. But, oh man, have they started now. :overreact: My husband keeps hiding in his " man cave ". I am usually a calm person and he does not know what to do when I freak out on him. I always feel bad after because he is so sweet about everything.

Kelizah July 24th, 2013 07:20 AM

I'm either hysterical crying, crazy mad or totally in love with my husband. he says he can't keep up with how fast and hard these moods come and go so he's just letting me do my thing lol