JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Love feeling baby move... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2667573-love-feeling-baby-move.html)

prayingforbaby13 July 24th, 2013 04:35 AM

Love feeling baby move...

I"m just sitting here at work checking emails and baby is moving up a storm in there.. Can't wait till Friday to see my baby again and to find out what we are having...

Oriyan July 24th, 2013 07:04 AM

Re: Love feeling baby move...

I am fully convinced they build an actual home in there, complete with windows and doors because that is the only thing that explains all that movement.

prayingforbaby13 July 24th, 2013 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oriyan (Post 27538795)
I am fully convinced they build an actual home in there, complete with windows and doors because that is the only thing that explains all that movement.

either that or they are re-arranging my organs :D.. either way I luv it..

redbirds July 24th, 2013 04:44 PM

My DS asked if she was taking swim lessons (he's in his first swim lesson session and is LOVING it), and if she's learning to kick and do bobs and all... I could only reply "yep" because SURELY she has to be practicing synchronized swimming or some fancy moves in there. Every day, each thump gets stronger, so I know baby is getting stronger! :)

ImVictorious July 24th, 2013 05:27 PM

I'm also loving the movement. It's undeniable now. I can't wait until my SO can feel her kicks too! I got upset the other day and boy did she get upset as well. I realized I'll have to turn it down a notch cuz I don't want the baby getting all worked up with me lol. She would not stop moving for well over 30 mins. Scared me. Wooooosaaaaaah lol.

hugssandi July 25th, 2013 02:35 AM

Still not fully there~I think I feel something sometimes. Feeling movement right now would really elevate my mood!!!!!

lily26 July 25th, 2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hugssandi (Post 27540710)
Still not fully there~I think I feel something sometimes. Feeling movement right now would really elevate my mood!!!!!

Im in your boat.

kara74 July 25th, 2013 07:34 AM

Same here, Sandi and Lily - not feeling regular movement yet at all. Not even like something little every day. :( By this time with DD she was already moving around like a champ and I could feel it.

I was starting to get concerned but I feel better now that I heard her hb at my dr. appt. a couple days ago.

SweetiePeas July 25th, 2013 12:41 PM

I love feeling her too. Some days she is real active and then other days, usually after an active day. She is more mellow, but I do feel something everyday now. Can't wait until its stronger movements because its the best part of being pregnant for me.

kayakr July 25th, 2013 02:01 PM

I am not feeling a whole lot yet either and there is two! I feel little flutters now and then but really not as often as I think I should be with two in there. I pulled out the Doppler last night because of the lack of movement and I felt like making and eating dinner so I thought something might be wrong. We found both heartbeats though so all must be good. Maybe in the next few weeks I will feel more I hope.

Miss-Melissa-Sue July 25th, 2013 04:39 PM

I'm feeling it every day now. This is my favorite part of pregnancy!