JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Panties lol (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2673999-panties-lol.html)

ImVictorious August 21st, 2013 06:17 PM

Panties lol

So my cute panties are starting to choke my baby lol. I've gotta wear them so low that they are half way off my butt. :tmi: do they have cute maternity panties? I can't wear granny panties all the time. I gotta keep up appearances! Lol any cute alternatives? Commando isn't an option. :D

TwinMamaS August 21st, 2013 06:34 PM

Re: Panties lol

I got some panties from Motherhood and they just stretch out, fall down, and make me feel bad about myself when I take them off. They do have ones with a fold over waist that might be more comfortable. I have some boy shorts from target that have a good elastic waist and stay up without stretching out. But if you're looking for something sexier, they do have maternity lingerie. I've even seen maternity thongs. I would look online.

eilla05 August 21st, 2013 06:58 PM

Heck no to maternity undies! I buy the fruit of the loom boy short undies....they ROCK! I just recently bought a size larger but they are so comfy!!!

monkeymama2 August 21st, 2013 06:58 PM

I just got some at buy buy baby that are working out for me.

JulieMc August 21st, 2013 09:01 PM

I wear low rise bikini cut ones to begin with. At some point though, those annoy me..mostly my thighs...and I switch to low rise boy short style ones.

ChicaChels August 21st, 2013 09:40 PM

what are these panties you speak of? :confused:

:giggle:

I bought a 1-size up bunch of thongs at target for cheap, but i hate doing laundry so usually i cut down on laundry by skipping :giggle:

.nicole.michele. August 22nd, 2013 05:01 AM

no matter what undies I wear they fall of roll down because my belly is so low ... its quite annoying and ive tried everything .

prayingforbaby13 August 22nd, 2013 05:14 AM

I still wear mainly my VS undies, but mostly the boy shorts... they are comfortable

Oriyan August 22nd, 2013 05:19 AM

I just upped my undie size by 1 is all. I do bikini undies.

kara74 August 22nd, 2013 05:35 AM

I don't like the feeling of undies sitting underneath my belly. I've completely given up and went for high cut briefs in a size bigger than normal. I have no issues with grannie panties at this point lol.

mgail August 22nd, 2013 07:07 AM

I wear the low rise bikinis and went a size up and they seem to be working out. Target even had some with some cute lace which turned out to be the most comfortable pair. I think I got a deal like 5 for $20...

lily26 August 22nd, 2013 07:17 AM

i have completely given up on my thongs and like the other ladies wear low cut bikini now.. seems to be working better.

DavidandJaidonsmomma August 22nd, 2013 12:15 PM

I have a huge rear end so no cute panty covers my derriere whether I am pregnant or not LOL

kayakr August 22nd, 2013 12:38 PM

I too am having some pantie issues! My VS panties are getting all stretched out now and roll down. My other bikini types are digging into me in all the wrong spots. I can't stand anything touching my stomach and would prefer just to be naked all the time but work won't permit that. lol

I am just dealing with the VS ones for now that cover my butt but roll down in the front and bunch up and annoy me. I guess I should pantie shop soon.

Betts August 22nd, 2013 06:06 PM

I also got some maternity undies from Motherhood. They are too big though, I'm swimming in them! Can't take them back either since I've already taken them out and washed them all, before wearing. :mad:

anybodyinthere August 22nd, 2013 07:27 PM

I wore normal low bikini cut panties all through last pregnancy with no issues and I am doing the same thing now.

I never wear thongs. I just don't think they are hygienic :/ Personal preference.

SweetiePeas August 22nd, 2013 07:38 PM

I have been wearing low rise ones that seem to be working for me. I will go a size up if I need to:)

mommamindy August 22nd, 2013 11:24 PM

I just had to share a funny story relating to this! During my first pregnancy, 11 years ago!, I was wearing my normal bikini underwear, but a size larger than my non-pregnant ones. Most of them were just straps on the sides around my hips and I knew they were getting tight but I was near the end of my pregnancy so I didn't want to buy new ones. Well, one night I was at a friends house and went to use the restroom and as I started to bend down, one of the straps broke right off! I yelled for my friend, who ran in thinking my water broke and when I told her "no, my underwear broke!" She busted up laughing at me and went and got me a pair of her underwear that hadn't been worn. Then, the only problem was the fact that she's like a size minus 0, despite having had a kid a few months before. So I came out of the bathroom in her underwear, feeling like my circulation was being cut off and her mom started laughing uncontrollably when she seen me and I said I thought I needed to just go home and change! So there's my funny undie story for ya!

swade66 August 23rd, 2013 07:15 AM

I am still wearing my normal ones. Half are VS both low rise and thong...the other half are boy short-ish but low rise.

I never had an issue with either of my previous pregnancies.

NCRG2010 August 23rd, 2013 08:30 PM

Love low rise boy shorts but honestly everything is irritating me. Would love to not wear any at all