JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   love my new doctor (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2674276-love-my-new-doctor.html)

Kelizah August 23rd, 2013 04:04 AM

love my new doctor

I had an appt. yesterday since I switched ob's and I'm so happy I did. I love my new doctor, she's awesome. ALOT more through and I felt alot more comfortable with her. baby's doing good, as am I. :smile:

andddd only 100 days until my due date! wooo!

mgail August 23rd, 2013 05:44 AM

Re: love my new doctor

Glad you like her, it's so important to have someone you are comfortable with!

My mom went off on me the other day for no apparent reason because I mentioned that I'm more comfortable with female OB's. Maybe she had a bad experience with one, but I love mine so oh well~

feythful August 23rd, 2013 05:59 AM

So glad you found someone that makes you feel more comfortable! That's so important. :hug:

redbirds August 23rd, 2013 06:20 AM

:phew: Katie! :cheer: So glad you like her and feel comfortable. that is so important during pregnancy and labor. Does she work in an office with others, or do you have a pretty high chance of her delivering you?

I love my doc! She's in an office with 5 or 6 others, but I've NEVER seen them. She's delivered 2 of the 3 kiddos (last one was sudden and early, so she didn't have time to get to the hossy, so I was delivered by whomever was on call... I don't even know who it was it was so crazy!) and I PLAN on her delivering this one too :)

hugssandi August 23rd, 2013 06:55 AM

What a WONDERFUL update!!!!

swade66 August 23rd, 2013 07:18 AM

That's awesome! I am glad you found someone you like.

blakesgirl09 August 23rd, 2013 08:05 AM

That's awesome!!!

ImVictorious August 23rd, 2013 08:25 AM

That's great!!! Wish I would've found an ob I liked. Maybe next time. Lol

Kelizah August 23rd, 2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redbirds (Post 27607324)
:phew: Katie! :cheer: So glad you like her and feel comfortable. that is so important during pregnancy and labor. Does she work in an office with others, or do you have a pretty high chance of her delivering you?

I love my doc! She's in an office with 5 or 6 others, but I've NEVER seen them. She's delivered 2 of the 3 kiddos (last one was sudden and early, so she didn't have time to get to the hossy, so I was delivered by whomever was on call... I don't even know who it was it was so crazy!) and I PLAN on her delivering this one too :)

She's by herself, so if by chance I go into labor or she can't be reached- she gave me a list of 5 of her on-call doctors, so i could at least familiarize myself with a face to a name just in case. But even though, im risking the chance of having a doctor I've never met deliver the baby- it's worth it to me. very happy with my decision to switch!