JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   As is i wasnt miserable enough *surprise drs visit* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2678766-i-wasnt-miserable-enough-surprise-drs-visit.html)

HorseGal September 13th, 2013 02:47 PM

As is i wasnt miserable enough *surprise drs visit*

Last night after 5:30 I started having these abdominal cramps. Very painful ones and I just thought I was hungry so I ate and they just kept getting worse as the night went on. Unless I was laying on my side not moving then I was doubling over in pain. Baby moving made it hurt even worse.

I told myself if I woke up the next morning with it that I'd call the dr. I woke up and my belly was all tired and felt like it was on the verge of doing it again. Sure enough an hour passes and it starts back up progressively getting worse again.

So I call and they want me in ASAP. I go in, it's not a rupture, it's not labor... He says its ligament pain presenting from the top of my uterus and to expect to feel this way 7-10 days. He said Tylenol and restricting movement (ya right).

I feel so defeated. How am I going to work feeling like this. While I have a sit down job it only doesn't get worse if I'm laying down. And then I have a 2 year old to take care of at home.

bundle2baby September 13th, 2013 03:00 PM

Re: As is i wasnt miserable enough *surprise drs visit*

I can relate, this pregnancy has been pretty miserable and the pain and discomfort just keep getting better. :rolleyes: Glad you're okay, but hope your pain eases up!

Betts September 13th, 2013 03:16 PM

Oh gosh, sounds horrible! I hope you start feeling better sooner, rather than later! :hug:

HorseGal September 13th, 2013 03:18 PM

This kid gets 9 more weeks and then I want him OUT.

redbirds September 13th, 2013 03:28 PM

I'm so sorry!! I can't imagine, your body needs to give you a BREAK! I hope the pains actually chill sooner than when the doc said. :console:

mgail September 13th, 2013 03:37 PM

Oh my goodness, I am glad you're ok! I wonder if I've been having something similar. I've been having upper abdominal pain and it just feels really sore and weird. Rolling over at night can be SO painful!

I hope this lets up for you soon!

Papasgirl September 14th, 2013 04:56 AM

I hope you are feeling better. I had something similar with my second child. I had to be taken out of my house by EMTs literally sitting in a dining room chair because I just could not even move a muscle. The pain was so intense. Turned out it was just severe ligament pain and it did last for about a week. It was just awful and so restricting. It hurt to just breathe sometimes. I was about 26 weeks with her when it happened. Feel better!

hugssandi September 14th, 2013 05:11 AM

(((((Kendal)))))

swade66 September 14th, 2013 05:49 PM

I hope you are feeling better now.

I am having some cray pains going on today too. I think I am going to call after the kiddos go to bed.

blakesgirl09 September 14th, 2013 09:00 PM

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Are things any better now?

HorseGal September 14th, 2013 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blakesgirl09 (Post 27655791)
I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Are things any better now?

Yes, but I've been very careful. I have just rested, and even when I am up and around I refuse to lift anything and sit when it starts to hurt. I honestly can't do much without it flaring up.

Jodimarie September 15th, 2013 08:50 AM

OH OUCH! I'm sorry, I hope your feeling better soon!

Tarheelbluii September 15th, 2013 12:20 PM

OUCH! So sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get some relief