JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Names?!!?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2678977-names.html)

Betts September 14th, 2013 02:39 PM

Names?!!??

We're so indecisive!!! We cannot commit to a name we have a short list, but are open to others. What do you guys think??

So far we like:

Lily
Isabel
Ella
Lucy

We like classic pretty-sounding names. I think Lily is our front runner. Lily Elizabeth. But we can't commit!!!!

redbirds September 14th, 2013 03:03 PM

Re: Names?!!??

I think I like Lily best of your choices. Ella's second option for me. Both are very beautiful, flowery names :wub: Lily Elizabeth has a good ring. I usually don't care for names that end in a vowel backed to a name that begins with a vowel, but this works well.

No need to commit yet ;) There's lots of time and you have a nice short list going.

I'm not stressing about committing, either. I've got 3 names, none of which have been discussed thoroughly yet, and we're not anxious to name her. She'll have a name, eventually :rofl:

Betts September 14th, 2013 03:07 PM

Yes! You're right! Flowery names, I love flowery names!

Brittanie September 14th, 2013 05:54 PM

We're really having issues too!

I really like Lily Elizabeth. It's pretty.

swade66 September 14th, 2013 06:03 PM

I like Lily Elizabeth.

I quit trying to talk names. He HATES anything I suggest and I don't like the few names he has suggested so far.

blakesgirl09 September 14th, 2013 07:50 PM

I love your choices!!

feythful September 15th, 2013 07:06 AM

I love those names!

DH told me that he just needed a list of names to think about and we'd choose one. I gave him a list a week ago and I've found it in various places around the house: On the floor of the kitchen, on the bathroom counter, in the dog crate...I have a feeling that the move has overshadowed any name concerns.

SweetiePeas September 15th, 2013 07:10 AM

I love your choices , we will be naming our little girl Isabella:) I think...

Betts September 15th, 2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feythful (Post 27656135)
I love those names!

DH told me that he just needed a list of names to think about and we'd choose one. I gave him a list a week ago and I've found it in various places around the house: On the floor of the kitchen, on the bathroom counter, in the dog crate...I have a feeling that the move has overshadowed any name concerns.

In the dog crate??!! Hahahaha! Omg!

hugssandi September 15th, 2013 08:31 PM

I think I'm partial to Ella, but I like them all!

Ms_jamie September 18th, 2013 04:17 AM

I love the name Lily... it just sounds so delicate and pretty.