JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   December 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Moans... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1948-december-2013-playroom/2685653-monday-moans.html)

redbirds October 14th, 2013 06:31 AM

Monday Moans...

Let's hear 'em! :)

Oriyan October 14th, 2013 06:35 AM

Re: Monday Moans...

I hate working with attorneys who do not know how to use computers and then complain when their computers stop working (because they don't allow any update or virus scans!!!!!)

swade66 October 14th, 2013 06:51 AM

Still no shower. I am starting to get irritated about it. I really want to wash my hair.

Marko is going to have to fight me for first shower when they get it fixed.

blakesgirl09 October 14th, 2013 07:08 AM

I'm ready to not be working anymore. When I'm here, all I can think about it what I need to do at home. I really want this week to go by quickly! The next 5 after that too!!

summerbaby1 October 14th, 2013 08:00 AM

My stomach is upset, my mid back pain is super annoying. I feel huge. I really want a mani/pedi and to get my hair done. I feel sooo ugly.

I'm also dreading having to take the GD test tomorrow ffffffffffff.

bundle2baby October 14th, 2013 08:15 AM

I don't have any moans really, other than my to-do list is really long, energy is limited and I want this annoying tickle cough to go away! I am just thankful that I feel better than I did last week.

redbirds October 14th, 2013 09:00 AM

I just got the official call that I failed my glucose 1 hour test and I have to take the 3 hour. when in God's name am I going to find 3 hours away from kids for this dang test? GRRR.... so, now I have to figure that out.

Shawn-Joy, I hope your landlord steps up! You need your shower! (not that I can smell you from here or anything :giggle: but a pregnant woman needs her time in the warm water!)

ChicaChels October 14th, 2013 09:07 AM

i just picked up an hour 8 shift today....but i guess i cant complain tooooooo much because they offered me double pay. but im working 2-10 tomorrow (which it usually ends up being 11-1130 before i get off :rolleyes: ) and then i have to work sat&sun :sick:

JulieMc October 14th, 2013 09:09 AM

I need sleep. The kids have been terrible at night lately. :(

I have tons of projects to finish up around the house, and I can't do them when the kids keep making messes all day. argh.

novastar222 October 14th, 2013 09:17 AM

I have to work today and its thanksgiving here. Also, I feel so bloated from eating so much this weekend!

CherryLimeade October 14th, 2013 10:51 AM

I don't have any moans for myself. My poor baby DS is sick though :( He's such a trooper. He's congested with a fever, but he's still been playing around. When his fever came back he got clingy, but I put him down for a nap and he passed out immediately.

It's funny how all of my usual pains and discomforts haven't even crossed my mind today. I'm too busy taking care of my sweetheart.

Miss-Melissa-Sue October 14th, 2013 12:23 PM

I have so much to do today and I have absolutely no energy at all! I need to suck it up and start but I really don't want to! I just want to camp out on the couch and veg all day.

Ame C October 14th, 2013 04:43 PM

I have killer heartburn today. *whines*

prayingforbaby13 October 14th, 2013 05:44 PM

umm.. not much except for some back pains and it's beginning to be a pain when laying down and trying to turn..

Jodimarie October 14th, 2013 09:07 PM

Not much other than its getting more uncomfortable to sleep

HorseGal October 14th, 2013 10:11 PM

Today it's mostly just tired of swelling. They are telling me it's because he's so low and to spend time on my left side. Only my left side hurts so much from trying to spend time on it with my fat self that I can't lay down longer then an hour. Did i mention i'm tired... and i have a cankle. Freaking seriously...